Rut Row

• CJ7
  • 04-25-2013, 12:55 PM
divided they fall, again and again and again

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/us...anted=all&_r=1&
Sure, spend money means you are good and the other guy is evil. What does spending money we don't have mean? Raise taxes. Tax and tax, spend and spend, ruin and ruin
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2013, 01:04 PM
from my seat it means the GOP cant agree on anything amongst themselves much less what it takes to run the country ... and they cant imagine how a community organizer beat them two times in a row? another problem within the ranks ... inability to see the obvious.
Basically, the choice is to capitulate and do everything the liberals want anyway, or lose elections - in which case the liberals get what they want. I would rather burn it all down and start over if my choice is death, or death by buttfucking.
No actually it is to work together for the good of the country,but there is nothing but partisan politics in Washington now. Which some on this board approve in gridlock.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Basically, the choice is to capitulate and do everything the liberals want anyway, or lose elections - in which case the liberals get what they want. I would rather burn it all down and start over if my choice is death, or death by buttfucking. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

the constant fighting within the gop ranks is the libs fault ?

just about the time you think youve heard every lame ass excuse form some dumbass on the planet, up pops another one.

just about the time you think youve heard every lame ass excuse form some dumbass on the planet, up pops another one. Originally Posted by CJ7
I think you missed the point. Those in the GOP ranks are attempting to prevent capitulation to the Democratic agenda. It is being mischaracterized FTBO liberals as infighting when it is a healthy discussion. American patriots disagreed with the British back in 1776, and were probably derided as unpatriotic and fighting among themselves by the smug powers that be who could then feel good about the damage they were causing to the oppressed Americans.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 12:45 PM
I think you missed the point. Those in the GOP ranks are attempting to prevent capitulation to the Democratic agenda. It is being mischaracterized FTBO liberals as infighting when it is a healthy discussion. American patriots disagreed with the British back in 1776, and were probably derided as unpatriotic and fighting among themselves by the smug powers that be who could then feel good about the damage they were causing to the oppressed Americans. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

no I got the point ... you like to be butt fucked
no I got the point ... you like to be butt fucked Originally Posted by CJ7
No, that is you and your fellow homosexuals.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2013, 03:07 PM
youre right, I did miss the point, my bad.

youre a homophobic arsonist afraid to die

just about the time you think youve heard every lame ass excuse form some dumbass on the planet, up pops another one. Originally Posted by CJ7

The fuckers are like whack-a-mole .
Flex Time and Comp Time instead of Overtime? What a load of horseshit. Next, the Fascist Party For Businesses Who Are People, Too will reinstate making everyone a "manager" so they can be paid the same salary and work 60 hours per week for what they used to get paid for 40.
Flex Time and Comp Time instead of Overtime? What a load of horseshit. Next, the Fascist Party For Businesses Who Are People, Too will reinstate making everyone a "manager" so they can be paid the same salary and work 60 hours per week for what they used to get paid for 40. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

And which party would that be? The first I ever heard anyone mention anything about flex-time, it was Bubba.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...es-flex-unpaid

And yes, the Repubs were opposed to the idea at the time.
And which party would that be? The first I ever heard anyone mention anything about flex-time, it was Bubba.

And yes, the Repubs were opposed to the idea at the time. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Well, you might try reading the article linked by the OP. You know, the one about Eric Cantor at the top of this page in post #1. Let's try to hang somewhere near the topic. Need a map?
Well, you might try reading the article linked by the OP. You know, the one about Eric Cantor at the top of this page in post #1. Let's try to hang somewhere near the topic. Need a map? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

I've no need of anything from you. My issue is with your apparent position that the idea of flex-time in lieu of OT is somehow the sole territory of those nasty republicans. Clinton was in favor of the same thing in '96. Check the link.