Ron Paul on the Boston Tragedy

Ron Paul, making sense and telling the truth. As usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lO4k...e_gdata_player
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Did he tell us how the free market would have prevented the attacks?
Cavuto: "Ron Paul, you make me people think"

I think he meant to add: "Well at least those that can"
The discipline of rational thought is quite scarce on this board.
The discipline of rational thought is quite scarce on this board. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Says the mindless idiot who regularly shares his unique version of "rational thought" by cutting and pasting hundreds of silly cartoons!
Just think all that, and they didn't even locate the guy without the help of some Boston Yuppy who stepped outside for a smoke. What a total charade,lol.
Just think all that, and they didn't even locate the guy without the help of some Boston Yuppy who stepped outside for a smoke. What a total charade,lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
I agree! More often than not it is a citizen that solves a crime or leads the police to a criminal. Now there are some good public servants out there for sure, but the intelligence you get for such low paying, highly dangerous jobs usually falls well below that of the criminals commiting sophisticated crimes.
I agree! More often than not it is a citizen that solves a crime or leads the police to a criminal. Now there are some good public servants out there for sure, but the intelligence you get for such low paying, highly dangerous jobs usually falls well below that of the criminals commiting sophisticated crimes. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Boston Police have always had a good rep. They just had these FBI and DHSA basically getting in the way and making them do stupid shit.
I agree! More often than not it is a citizen that solves a crime or leads the police to a criminal. Now there are some good public servants out there for sure, but the intelligence you get for such low paying, highly dangerous jobs usually falls well below that of the criminals commiting sophisticated crimes. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The percentage of criminals committing sophisticated crimes is very small. The police are far smarter and cleverer than virtually all criminals, and have better resources, training, and the support of the taxpayers.
In fact, the police are so smart they have hacked WTF's account and attribute all sorts of incredibly ignorant statements to him to make him look bad.
Ron Paul: "very very scary when I see those pictures of what happened up there in Boston"

"Mr. President, were you very, very scared when you saw all those soldiers with guns and stuff?"

I'm no fan of Obaminable, ....

..... but at least he has the balls to give a green light!

Ron Paul: "Federal governmnt is not supposed to be our police force ... "

.... and your point is ... Mr. President?

http://www.slideshare.net/charlesstu...y-declassified

The voters of the United States were correct ...

..... he is NOT Presidential material.
Ron Paul, making sense and telling the truth. As usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lO4k...e_gdata_player Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

In Hanoi Jane's world he is god.
In Hanoi Jane's world he is god. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A "god" without lightening.