Now it is proven; Obama spent more time on the golf course than on the econony.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-As-On-Economy

According to the GAI, Obama spent over 900 hours playing golf and over 400 hours attending economy related meetings.
Snick
Sorry,
But I can't stand the guy myself but I have made more business decisions on a golf course than in my office.
Sorry,
But I can't stand the guy myself but I have made more business decisions on a golf course than in my office. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
True, true. Unfortunately, Corneyhole is a janitor at some dirtbag Kommunity Kollege so his grasp of all things not concerning floor stripping is a little weak.
This is to remind you that nothing here says that he made any decisions while in a meeting either. The simple fact is that he spent more time on the links (a golf term) then he did trying to solve the nation's economic woes with others in Washington. Since the GOP controls the house, how many of these outings involved playing with a republican?
I am of the opinion that the less time Obama spends fiddling with our economy the better...........

He is the most incompetent administrator we have had in a long long time; so the less time he monkey's about with things the better...let him play more rounds. Hell I wish he would double his rounds of playtime.....

And Obama is NOT making "deals" on the course that help Americans.....that is complete bullshit; his golf course deal making is exclusively giving away our taxpayer money to the likes of "green" energy scammers and other political cronies!
Obama is a lot like Warren G. Harding. He was charming and the women loved him. He was also an incompetent fool who signed off on things his underlings brought to him. He didn't understand what they were trying to do but just took their word that their actions were in the interest of the country. One of the biggest scandals in presidential history.
.....much like MopBoy Q. Corneyhole, Trendaway, and gritsboy now do regarding "sources" and "links" to the brilliant observations they like to toss out here.
Presidential cronies mar golf date
It is no surprise that President Barack Obama did not want press photographers present while playing golf with Ron Kirk, Jim Crane and Tiger Woods this past weekend.

Ron Kirk is our current U.S. trade representative. He is a former lobbyist for Energy Future Holdings Corp. and Merrill Lynch.

Jim Crane owns Champion Energy Services, the fastest growing retail electric provider to our nation. They also supply electric and gas to the state of Illinois. He also owns the Houston Astros and is an ardent Obama donor.

During his first presidential campaign, Obama said, “I do not take a dime from lobbyists. And when I am elected president, no lobbyist will find a job in my White House.”

It is quite comical how the last member of the group, the formerly notorious Tiger Woods, is now the least scandalous member of the foursome.

Obama's Energy Loans Went To His Cronies:

http://www.sfgate.com/business/artic...ay-4184819.php
Stay on the golf course Mr. President, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do America's middle class a favor and play more golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citation??? It is called American history. Look up Harding. Does the name Teapot Dome ring a bell?
The two board idiots are on a roll today and the knee-jerk words are "Scandal" and "middle-class"......

They must have received their double secret email instructions from Breitbart to get out and spread the word!

Breaking!
This is to remind you that nothing here says that he made any decisions while in a meeting either. The simple fact is that he spent more time on the links (a golf term) then he did trying to solve the nation's economic woes with others in Washington. Since the GOP controls the house, how many of these outings involved playing with a republican? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The two board idiots are on a roll today and the knee-jerk words are "Scandal" and "middle-class"......

They must have received their double secret email instructions from Breitbart to get out and spread the word!

Breaking! Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, but did they get their decoder rings from their Lucky Charms so they can understand them?

Two mental midgets who probably can't even spell macroeconomics opining on whether the POTUS spends time on the economy and makes decisions. That's rich.
This is to remind you that nothing here says that he made any decisions while in a meeting either. The simple fact is that he spent more time on the links (a golf term) then he did trying to solve the nation's economic woes with others in Washington. Since the GOP controls the house, how many of these outings involved playing with a republican? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

If you and whirrly spent more time on the golf course it would give a breath of fresh air on this board.
Fucking idiots.