Petition for Irresistible_Payton to visit Wichita..

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=98131

this girl is just oozing sex appeal!

Sign it...!
Ill sign it, so you can tell me how her ass taste! Good luck and enjoy your lunch!!
Signed!
VETOED
You know what guys you in ITC are deserving of the "Payton Blur" as anyone. Go ahead and send me your petition I would not even think of trashing it or deleting any of the aboved signed names or making any alterations in any way to make your petition invalid. But remember the border wars started in the 1860's with Kansas raiding Missouri providers. Just saying. Look where that led.
I can't believe this thread died so quickky with little response.
I'm bumping in hopes there's serious interest and an actual possibility of getting her here.

Someone as hot as her is rare and I'd do whatever it took to get her here
Hey guys sorry I was out of town with not internet!! I am not back and ready to play call me to set up an appointment!! Sorry I didn't plan on being without the internet!!
I do plan on traveling. I will plan on cumming to wichita
I hope my "veto" was based on pure greed on my part of her staying in KC. At the time I thought it was funny. If anyone thought it was a reflexion on Paytons skill set it was not intended.
Vote for Payton to cum to Wichita!
Keep them cumming! I like this game
Ill sign it, so you can tell me how her ass taste! Good luck and enjoy your lunch!! Originally Posted by parker31
haha very funny, why not taste it yourself ?
Wubians-I'm sorry I couldn't resist the comment. You crack me up!! I'm not that hungry but she is indeed fine. Good luck
I am Yummy!
I can't believe this thread died so quickky with little response.
I'm bumping in hopes there's serious interest and an actual possibility of getting her here.

Someone as hot as her is rare and I'd do whatever it took to get her here Originally Posted by sancho29
Come on Wichita!...Stand up and be counted. This girl looks like pure deliciousness and deserves your props.