How Often to Tour?

Thinking about coming back to the DATY capital in July. I usually dont come but every other month.

So i was curious how often is TOO OFTEN for a traveling lady to visit?

Do you like them to visit as often as possible or do you prefer to be teased for a couple months before their return?
Probably more than 2 times a month is too much. Depends on how long of stay. I personally don't even try to schedule with a girl I am interested in unless she she is here for at least 3-4 days. Any less and she is probably prebooked 2 weeks before she even gets here. I almost never pre book. Sure I miss out on some play time, but there is always another and another, and another.
Yes, sometimes ladies are pre-booked for all appointment times before they arrive (whether a high or low volume provider)...in fact, that's ideal. lol However, many, many times they end up getting nc/ns's and cancellations back to back during their stay, and end up sitting along and bored in their hotel room after spending all that time & money to travel! It never hurts to try and contact them, they may just have an opening for you, so to speak...
yea i prebook weeks in advance. And do very well.. no ncns. But then im usually not in KC but every couple months... so wasnt sure if coming back this soon would be good or not
I would think once a month is not too much. You can probably tell if your bookings slow down and then just skip a month or too to build back up the anticipation. Doubt either of you beautiful ladies have that issue though.
I totally understand, Lacy, I am already pre-booking for my trip at the end of July!

KC has been hit and miss for me in the past. Sometimes my phone would ring off the hook and I had to turn down more appointments than I could actually book, but I've had really bad tours there, as well, filled with nc/ns and cancellations. (Lacy, so glad to hear this hasn't happened to you! It's very frustrating!)

Thankfully, there are a few wonderful gentlemen in KC that I've made a great connection with, and we usually see each other on every visit I make now! It's actually really rare these days for me to book with a new friend in KC, but those I've met on my last couple of trips have been real sweethearts!

Let's just say KC has been my touring city of choice for some time now...
, they may just have an opening for you, so to speak... Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
2-3 openings is preferable. :-)
Staci... havent had ncns in KC.. def had them in other cities. I think that is due to having great connections with some gentlemen and then becoming regulars...as u said. I bet those ncns kick themselves in the ass after they realize they missed out on ur hotness!! Def some sweethearts there and i am betting you understand why i call KC the DATY capital!!
Staci... i am betting you understand why i call KC the DATY capital!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Staci hasn't met the Mayor yet. tick tick tick tick.....
Can i watch Wizzy? And bring my notebook? She is pure sexy!!!
Touring each city every 2 months probably adequate, LL.
Touring each city every 2 months probably adequate, LL. Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Yes beautiful, thats what i typically do.. just felt a sexual urge to visit a lot sooner. LOL
you got that right!
You go girl!!
Yes beautiful, thats what i typically do.. just felt a sexual urge to visit a lot sooner. LOL Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Lacy, You should bring that sexual urge on up here.......you are super hot!
I bet those ncns kick themselves in the ass after they realize they missed out on ur hotness!! Def some sweethearts there and i am betting you understand why i call KC the DATY capital!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
thanks honey!

Yes, I definitely understand...that might have a lot to do with why I keep returning...lol