for the ladies!! gels! lubes!!

So if A man were to get a "lube"... Which one do you find to be a good stimulant, arousal. or have a all around pleasing feel??

What are your feelings?? advice?? etc,.

Wet is water-based, gentle, odorless, colorless, grease less, and non-staining. This formula is a favorite for those who prefer a more viscous, gel-like lubricant. WET Original is condom compatible, latex condom safe and approved as a medical device product. It stays wet for a long time to provide long lasting, silky lubrication.
Do tell just what your wanting the lube for.....jacking off? Pussy play? Ass play? hand job? or just to add some flavor...........So many choices out there....Butt the best over all brand of lube I have found is the System Jo H2O, you cant go wrong with any of theirs......YUM!
Mobil One 15-50 works well for me.
I like the non-flavored lubes. Most lubes taste like poison to me.
how about for pussy play??
All Natural Womans Juice Works Best!! If she's not all wet, then your not doing something right.
Those are my favourites. One is waterbased and the other is a silicone lubricant...;-)
  • FK
  • 05-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I think they should always be water based or they will break down the rubber of a condom, right?

http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Pro...vID=Lubricants

I love the way lube feels and I'm kind of addicted to it.
I think they should always be water based or they will break down the rubber of a condom, right?

http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Pro...vID=Lubricants

I love the way lube feels and I'm kind of addicted to it. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly

Yes, you're right. Water-based is best.

My favorite is WET LIGHT. Or the warming lubes too... that heat up.
For my pussy and any of my playtime as toys always seem to be around...........It is ALWAYS water based as Silicone dosent play well with toys...........I like H2O for women as it reacts with my own pussy juices and just increases my wetness.............
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
The silicone lubes don`t break the rubber. ;-) But you are right when it comes to oil :-(, I am addicted (same as you) to lubricants, specially silicone-based ones ..
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
The silicone lubes don`t break the rubber, they are safe to used and have been made to be used with condomes same as water-based lubes ;-) But you are right when it comes to regular oil, bad for the condoms :-(
All Natural Womans Juice Works Best!! If she's not all wet, then your not doing something right. Originally Posted by shorty
Yep! Squeeze me just right and you will get all the lube you need!!!
Yep