Outcall to Private Residence

How does one go about discretely hosting an outcall at a private residence in a highly populated neighborhood with nosy neighbors? Especially if one has a SO that might be out of town.
Wow that's a tough one... I personally wouldn't risk it because of SO. I'd rather pay for room somewhere but good luck on pulling it off.
You would be crazy to do so.

Pay for a room or find a girl with her own place.

Find the right girl on SA and it will cost less to pay for a decent room than an Indys girl at your house.
If you have an attached garage, it's easy; pick her up at neutral location and drive her to your residence.

If not, it's not worth the risk.
If you have an SO that lives there, you shouldn't even consider it. Unless, of course, you're looking to get rid of your SO.
You dont. If you value your relationship, youd never let a whore come to the same pad as your SO. Thats all you need is an unannounced visit. Keep in mind that some of these bitches are nuts and act accordingly. Theres a reason people dont even use their real names let alone have them come to a residence while their SO is out of town. Wise up mate.
I've thought about this. I doubt I would ever do it but if I did it would be a girl I know. I'd pick her up at an agreed on local meeting spot. Have her lay down in the back seat (telling her I don't want neighbors to see her) and drive straight into my garage. And do the same when I take her back.
I've thought about this. I doubt I would ever do it but if I did it would be a girl I know. I'd pick her up at an agreed on local meeting spot. Have her lay down in the back seat (telling her I don't want neighbors to see her) and drive straight into my garage. And do the same when I take her back. Originally Posted by Charley3
Charley3, I actually did that once with a girl from Castle Shannon. I picked her up and asked her to recline the seat so she wouldn't know where I was driving. She laughed at first, but was cool with it. Pulled into my garage, fucked her in my basement and then drove her back home.
I had to ride in the back seat once... tucked down until he closed the garage door, nice crowded neighborhood.
Does not put one at ease thinking the SO could possibly come in at any moment.
Some guys get off on that thought, really.

I prefer to dress like say an insurance salesman or the cleaning lady and just walk in the front door.
What woman wouldn't like a surprise housecleaning ???lol
If you're cleaning her husband's pole when she comes in, though...
I had to ride in the back seat once... tucked down until he closed the garage door, nice crowded neighborhood.
Does not put one at ease thinking the SO could possibly come in at any moment.
Some guys get off on that thought, really.

I prefer to dress like say an insurance salesman or the cleaning lady and just walk in the front door.
What woman wouldn't like a surprise housecleaning ???lol Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

I've heard of guys doing this when the wife is at work or out with friends....etc. WTF are they thinking???!! Mine would have to be a plane ride away AND I would have to have a last minute phone conversation to confirm they she is still a plane ride away.

That would be an interesting topic here. Ladies (and guys) sharing stories of being caught by an SO.
I have met some females online who had SO and had them call their SO while we were together to confirm their whereabouts. I even had one talking to her hubby while she was giving me a BJ.
Some guys get off on the thrill of the possibility of getting caught..... I've been contacted by a couple of them.
I only do home outcalls to single men and men who's wives are at least a state away.

Got walked in on during a civi hookup once by his SO, I got out of there quickly while cussing him out the entire time for bringing me to his GF's house. Distracted her enough so she didn't attack me.
  • ron32
  • 06-02-2017, 07:12 AM
You dont. If you value your relationship, youd never let a whore come to the same pad as your SO. Thats all you need is an unannounced visit. Keep in mind that some of these bitches are nuts and act accordingly. Theres a reason people dont even use their real names let alone have them come to a residence while their SO is out of town. Wise up mate. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Dead on. Never do it. You don't need the attention or risk.

If a provider shows up with a driver, etc.., you can bet that the guy is probably casing the place and the area.
Playing with fire. I don't even bring bar chicks to my home. If you can't afford a room, I'd find another hobby.