Requests and iso

• Dlh
  • 06-07-2017, 01:09 PM
To make searching take alot less time could we make it a thing to include a phone number in requests and iso's? Like a link is awsome but providers name and or number would reduce multiple posts?

Or am i just a whiney ass bitch?
I was gonna say whiney-ass bastard, but close enough.
  • Dlh
  • 06-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Thanks stig
Thanks stig Originally Posted by Dlh

I personally think they is very useful that every iso and review is just called "had a good time" or "BP hofo". That way you can never find the information you need unless you read and memorize every post! Why put useful information in the title like locations and phone numbers when we can all just guess!?!
Or better yet
Be obtuse with the headings so we can read ISO's on the same BP ads again and again and again.
Kind of like now.....
You are fighting a losing battle - I and a few others have suggested this before. not that hard to put the ad title. name, maybe phone number with a current ad link from one of the aggregation sites so it doesn't disappear quickly - and insert a photo.

Alas too many lazy mongers here
Or better yet
Be obtuse with the headings so we can read ISO's on the same BP ads again and again and again.
Kind of like now..... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'm with Jinny....
The phone number directs you to comments, reviews, pictures and all adds on each entrepreneur. It becomes clear quickly which post are bs and self promotion. The posters who are active are lauded and prompted to weigh in when there is diametrically opposed information. Whoever has say around her, please consider a separate are that follows this method. I think if it cannot be done that the reason blah be that EB is backpage. The info is already there.