Any SugarDaddys out there??

Been thinking lately about getting involved again in Sugar Relations. Any Potential real Sugar Daddys Around Pittsburgh? PMs are welcome as well as replys .
Thanks Gents - I look forward to hearing from Gentlemen .
I am looking for a sugar-mommy. Do you know any?
  • Dlh
  • 07-06-2017, 08:28 PM
I am not sure i would sd. It bores the hobbie for me some... now like a membership card or punch card.... i may go for that... 4th qv is free!
I sincerely mean no disrespect, but a real SD would want a girl who isn't a pro.
I sincerely mean no disrespect, but a real SD would want a girl who isn't a pro. Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
You make a great point.
  • ron32
  • 07-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Damn right. No real SD is going to invest in a pro ho. Think of it as a bad business investment.

Sure there are some different ideas on what the sugar thing is, but in it's original form, we are giving the gal an allowance to help her with bills, etc.. in exchange for intimate time. Its not p4p, but an investment. And for that investment you hope that she isn't playing multiple daddys or working as a pro. If they have a BF or hubby, you accept that. Your role is that of the main guy on the side.

Any ho who starts doing the real sugar thing is always going to have her regulars calling.
Something related to this I met a girl on SA that I know has been a pro-ho. She doesn't know I know and she prefers to pretend like she has not....which is fine with me. I just will not do the exclusive thing with her even though she has asked many times. I don't see her on tos anymore but I'm sure she has some regulars.
I'm going to differ with everyone here and say a pro could be a SB but she would have to want a complete change in lifestyle. In Pittsburgh the best SB's are girls that are either in college or have a job. There are not enough guys in Pittsburgh willing to completely support a sugar babe.
I'm just blown away by all the negativity on any type of threads lately. It's crazy to me , can't we uplift each other in this hobby rather than beat each other up?? I just am always trying to stay positive and Everytime I've been on here lately tis been all negative. I said I was considering it number one and number two when I did do a sugar daddy arrangement I did not provide on any sites what so ever. Thank you , I do respect that everyone has their own opinion though, & your entitled to it!
YTh
I'm just blown away by all the negativity on any type of threads lately. It's crazy to me , can't we uplift each other in this hobby rather than beat each other up?? I just am always trying to stay positive and Everytime I've been on here lately tis been all negative. I said I was considering it number one and number two when I did do a sugar daddy arrangement I did not provide on any sites what so ever. Thank you , I do respect that everyone has their own opinion though, & your entitled to it! Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
I agree its a shame at the same time the hobby has gotten to jumping through hoops on some sites to see a girl. I think you can do both .

Don't listen to clowns who say the SD deal should be a no pro . This a SD is a guy with a wife who he is cheating on so you think he is not going to bang other hookers come on . A SD has the cash to bang the sugar girl and others while the wife sits at home.

This guy is a player so KikkiLvv92 have it your way.
And we've all discussed what is the difference between taking money for sex as a SD, SB vs pro. The only difference is likely the frequency. But in civilian life, if you think your dick is the only one stuffing a hole of a SB, and you are not in her age group, you are fucking delusional. She has found out that she likes sex, likes money, and simply connected the two. She's banging her boyfriend*s for free and you are getting some cookie for the price of admission. I know of no honest woman who has moved from the side of; I only fuck the guys I love, vs I will fuck you (and the guys I love ) if you pay me money, and is only fucking you for money. Hell, I'd think you'd be better off finding a partner on SLS, AFF, or Clist. But they again maybe fucking others for love, money or both. Hell, if we as men had the pussy, the value of pussy would drop dramatically due to our willingness to fuck anything we can, because we can. I don't see a difference in a pro, or a SB. A civilian, who's only seeing you/ dating etc. sorta is different, but in the end, you are paying her too. She's just getting it in smaller amounts, but more frequently. dinners, movies, clothes, holidays, and then she starts bitching about you wanting to hang out with your friends....blah blah blah. There is no end to the madness of chasing pussy in my mind. Justify it however you want, but we pay through the nose, or the hose for it.
Sure there are some different ideas on what the sugar thing is, Originally Posted by ron32
I agree with you Ron - most guys here have no clue as to what the real sugar arrangement is. They see themselves banging someone multiple women they found off of SA as a sugar relationship. Ummm, no. Not that there is anything bad about banging multiple women found on SA but it is not a true sugar arrangement

But this is a monger board - so that is how most guys here think.
I'm just blown away by all the negativity on any type of threads lately. Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
Welcome to posting on eccie.

Don't worry about it hun,
it's just the veteran mongers and cranky old asshats who complain all the time.
you don't want to listen to their opinion anyway.
ESPECIALLY TATTASS

The truly nice clients don't moan and groan about everything on every post. Most of the great guys say nothing at all. I had an SD after being in this business who not only was a very nice gent but he was generous... had to quit him when he started using the L word though.

I wasn't about breaking up a long marriage.
So yes, it is possible to find an SD on ANY site.
Even someone as old as I am.

Allrighty guys I used my outside voice and posted it out loud for you all to see.

Go Ahead and Prove me right
Welcome to posting on eccie.

I had an SD after being in this business who not only was a very nice gent but he was generous... had to quit him when he started using the L word though.

Allrighty guys I used my outside voice and posted it out loud for you all to see.

Go Ahead and Prove me right Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Well, I for one think that it's possible to find lust and love anywhere. It usually comes from the manifestation of emotions which are intangible, through the art of exquisite touch and connection- the tangible. We are all human and need touch......you just touched that gent in the nicest way and he fell into love over lust with you.

Now that's not bad at all. Maybe he just meant that he really, really lusted you, instead of that other L word that makes most men and women run for the hills!
Nope, I already knew he Lusted for me....

When an SD starts talking apartment, lawyers and divorce that's not lust.
And personally I think if it's not reciprocal it should end then and there.
There's lots more than just sex that keeps most SD's married
  • Dlh
  • 07-07-2017, 01:51 PM
So is the punch card thing not goin fly?