How dis u get here?

• Dlh
  • 07-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Simple i know why you guys are here... but how did yoy find your way?

I was trying to save cash by not trying all the amps to figure out extras....

As far as pro hos go i thought backpage was it and it was just luck.... or an off chance sm. Would help

So searching numbers and looking for reviews on amps lead me here... and i want to thank you all!
Well it was a long long time ago but basically the search for prostitutes brought us all here. You basically answer your own question in a way.
  • Dlh
  • 07-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Titfuck! I am honored you stopped in to bring so much of your knowledge to my thread. I already knew that!
Titfuck! I am honored you stopped in to bring so much of your knowledge to my thread. I already knew that! Originally Posted by Dlh
With so many years in this behind my back considering I am nowhere even close to 40 yet (started with it when I was 16) and with so many women I've slept with you'd think I know a thing or two. Thanks for recognizing me. Good thing AG reminded me of that Horny Heidi girl and my review on her else I had forgotten I met her. It's that many I've done :-). And of course I'll keep doing it for as long as I can.
  • Dlh
  • 07-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Wow now my thread is about ur awsomeness! I understand more about you every time you chime in.... the taken the bus to get hookers thing just continued from your teenage years...

But titsfuck how did you find the sight... and while i have your attention what made you decide to tell all?

I find telling everyone the ros. Is weird... i dont tell my buddys that i pump pump explode in the bag and talk for 15 minutes so i feel i got my moneys worth after buying my S.O. dinner

I guess if i was a marathon god it wouldnt be an issue...
Your thread is not about me. You thanked me so I thanked you for recognizing me and my expertise. I have nothing to hide. I am not a married guy who hides and fucks women on the side and pretends he is faithful to his SO. I say it as it is right out!
we are in the presence of greatness, i was unaware of that until now.
  • Dlh
  • 07-09-2017, 06:02 PM
I say it as it is right out! Originally Posted by tatasddd
That is a trait of yours that I admire. I know its real talk.
- oops
hooker from pof told me to google her before we met. found all these sites. she was a great fuck. recommended other girls. was my ref. used the knowledge in marines so always have good pussy. got divorced. moved back. joined sites. started seein same hooker and followin suggestions. travel for work. eccie is popular where i go.
With so many years in this behind my back considering I am nowhere even close to 40 yet (started with it when I was 16) and with so many women I've slept with you'd think I know a thing or two. Thanks for recognizing me. Good thing AG reminded me of that Horny Heidi girl and my review on her else I had forgotten I met her. It's that many I've done :-). And of course I'll keep doing it for as long as I can. Originally Posted by tatasddd
And how many years on your gay website? How many gay webcam shows? Please let us know. You're a well rounded hobbyist. Maybe you should petition ST Christopher to start your own chameleon forum. For Bi Sexuals. You have far more experience and advice in that platform don't you? Maybe some advice for gay sugar daddy sites? You've been there. Just trying to help you out. No thanks needed. And remember, Kumquats!
And how many years on your gay website? How many gay webcam shows? Please let us know. You're a well rounded hobbyist. Maybe you should petition ST Christopher to start your own chameleon forum. For Bi Sexuals. You have far more experience and advice in that platform don't you? Maybe some advice for gay sugar daddy sites? You've been there. Just trying to help you out. No thanks needed. And remember, Kumquats! Originally Posted by bambino

I think I've read the best post this year! Thanks for making me laugh!
My journey came from not wanting to be riped off or busted so I looked for reviews of prostitutes. What I came across was the old bulletin board sites that were hard to follow and were not specific to my area. I continued to look and found a site called YMMV. That led me to ASPD, and when ASPD crashed and burned for the last time to eraps and then to eccie.

In the old days, the alternative to the internet was knowing people that knew people, that had a black book of names and numbers.

I also started my hobby experience3s when I was 16+ but we are prohibited from discussing sex with minors so cannot elaborate on it even if I was the minor.
lol
Do you remember your first wank? I do. The same thing that made you do it brought you here. The lust, especially the lust for prostitutes. I love and enjoy using prostitution. I think men who do not use prostitutes are weird.