Anyone else worried about this?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/07/09/super-gonorrhea-whats-oral-sex-got-to-do-with-it/#3c594cd9982c
very rare to get it from oral.........possible yes, remotely probable? no

the cases that do happen from oral are male to female( your weinnie in her mouth shooting a wad which hits the back of the throat

no worries imho, the mouth has pretty good defense with the salivia
Good thing we have a doctor in the house!
very rare to get it from oral.........possible yes, remotely probable? no

the cases that do happen from oral are male to female( your weinnie in her mouth shooting a wad which hits the back of the throat

no worries imho, the mouth has pretty good defense with the salivia Originally Posted by chizzy
All false.

I picked up the clap from a provider via BBBJ back in January. She was asymptomatic.

It was not a pleasant experience.

Fortunately for me, it was not an antibiotic-resistant strain.
  • Dlh
  • 07-10-2017, 06:42 PM
All false.

I picked up the clap from a provider via BBBJ back in January. She was asymptomatic.

Fortunately for me, it was not an antibiotic-resistant strain. Originally Posted by EBPEM1
So do u go for covered bj now?
Or has it not changed ur mind?
So do u go for covered bj now?
Or has it not changed ur mind? Originally Posted by Dlh
I've gotten a lot more selective about who I'll let slob on my knob without a wrapper. I prefer to skip the BJ and go right to CFS anyway, because I've found most girls suck at blowing (pun intended).

CBJ isn't a drawback for me if the provider knows what they are doing. I'll take a good CBJ over a shitty bare one any day.
Good thing we have a doctor in the house! Originally Posted by bambino
fuck u bam...im not a doctor but I have stayed at the holiday inn many times
I've gotten a lot more selective about who I'll let slob on my knob without a wrapper. I prefer to skip the BJ and go right to CFS anyway, because I've found most girls suck at blowing (pun intended).

CBJ isn't a drawback for me if the provider knows what they are doing. I'll take a good CBJ over a shitty bare one any day. Originally Posted by EBPEM1
Was it a provider from eccie or BP ?
All false.

Fortunately for me, it was not an antibiotic-resistant strain. Originally Posted by EBPEM1
getting it from licking pussy is not well documented and not considered a major concern

getting it from having ur dick sucked is not near as probable as bbfs

if you have it in ur mouth its back on the throat so ur wang has to bang the throat

being a little dick fucker, I will never get it
https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm

to be honest, I was actually thinking about the risks of getting chlamydia not the clap
not all that worried. prefer bbbj. if they go for cbj usually switch to fuckin fast.
fuck u bam...im not a doctor but I have stayed at the holiday inn many times Originally Posted by chizzy
For an hour at a time I am sure
For an hour at a time I am sure Originally Posted by berryberry
1/2hr!