Backpage?

• Dlh
  • 07-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Is backpage w4m down for anyone else?

If they close bp... will CL hit again?
Why is there always some jagoff on CL posting fake w4m ads?
Why are you even worried about those places when you have so many amazing ladies to choose from here? This is heaven for a man why would I want to go take a risk when I can have providers with reviews and credibility here that's absurd...

Do you think we really know the answers to the future?
It is down right now, but I am sure it will soon be back up. This's happened before.
Why are you even worried about those places when you have so many amazing ladies to choose from here? This is heaven for a man why would I want to go take a risk when I can have providers with reviews and credibility here that's absurd...

Do you think we really know the answers to the future? Originally Posted by DicknurGutt
I am sure you have amazing women down in Houston, but up here , since 2010, the quality of the women has gone downhill. I remember going through 50-60 ads a day just on indys. Now it can hardly fill a page a day.
It's back on/up. Go look at Tony and Jenna's girls now lol
  • Dlh
  • 07-11-2017, 06:40 AM

Do you think we really know the answers to the future? Originally Posted by DicknurGutt

A large amount of reviews here are bp finds.... and if i want a large aa or a short asian or 1 armed 1 legged redhead... backpage has it.... or a better chance...

More veriaty. Just anothet place to look
they were on fox news