Rental Properties?

Anyone own any rental properties or know of any easy rentals to get into??
Anyone own any rental properties or know of any easy rentals to get into?? Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
"Easy to get into" would be areas nobody wants to really live in. If you have problems like bad credit, no regular income/job etc, your best bet is to offer 2-3 months rent upfront + security deposit. Where I live it is mandatory to show evidence/documents you have a job which provides you income 4 times your rent before taxes are deducted. Used to be 2.5 times but new owners took over and made it 4. Rent is now due on the 1-st no exceptions or extra $50. Used to be by the 5-th. They no longer do credit check but run criminal background. Any felonies is an automatic denial.
"Easy to get into" would be areas nobody wants to really live in. If you have problems like bad credit, no regular income/job etc, your best bet is to offer 2-3 months rent upfront + security deposit. Where I live it is mandatory to show evidence/documents you have a job which provides you income 4 times your rent before taxes are deducted. Used to be 2.5 times but new owners took over and made it 4. Rent is now due on the 1-st no exceptions or extra $50. Used to be by the 5-th. They no longer do credit check but run criminal background too. Any felonies is an automatic denial. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You might want to pay attention to his advice.....I'm sure he knows how to get around the system when it comes to being bad credit and no income.
  • Dlh
  • 07-12-2017, 12:47 PM
God tatts with another useless post. Nobody gives a fuck when your rent is due. Has nothing to do with what she asked or even one iota interesting. God what a useless poster.
God tatts with another useless post. Nobody gives a fuck when your rent is due. Has nothing to do with what she asked or even one iota interesting. God what a useless poster. Originally Posted by himzert
I believe your post rather is useless because it is oriented and aimed at me rather than the subject. Also, Nikki has been to my place and has an idea what I am talking about. Easy to move into place would be either in a bad hood, or very remote. Bad credit is not an obstacle when renting in many cases. Credit is bullshit anyway. This whole country runs on it. Everyone is in debt up to the eyeballs. This is what happens when the living standard is being maintained artificially and unsustainably high. Even in a bad hood may be difficult to rent as those are section 8 and to live in section 8 the government requires you to take care of the property or you are out.

Matter of fact, when I moved in here Nikki, In 2010, I had just come from CA with no job. I offered them a whole year rent and they declined it telling me it wouldn't happen until I have a job. I went and got a job and then they let me move in. So some places , even with money can be hard, but keep trying.
  • Dlh
  • 07-12-2017, 08:13 PM
  • Dlh
  • 07-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Tittyfuck"one years rent sir"
Landlord"get a job sir"
Tittyfuck"one years rent sir"
Landlord"get a job sir" Originally Posted by Dlh
Dames , we know who you are so cut the cackle pal. Stop posting shit Dames. You aren't fooling anybody here.
  • Dlh
  • 07-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Dames , we know who you are so cut the cackle pal. Stop posting shit Dames. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who the hell is dames and what u talking bout willis
"Easy to get into" would be areas nobody wants to really live in. If you have problems like bad credit, no regular income/job etc, your best bet is to offer 2-3 months rent upfront + security deposit. Where I live it is mandatory to show evidence/documents you have a job which provides you income 4 times your rent before taxes are deducted. Used to be 2.5 times but new owners took over and made it 4. Rent is now due on the 1-st no exceptions or extra $50. Used to be by the 5-th. They no longer do credit check but run criminal background. Any felonies is an automatic denial. Originally Posted by tatasddd

LMAO Do they know you bring hookers to your apartment or is it a pod.

LMAO Do they know you bring hookers to your apartment or is it a pod.

Originally Posted by loneshark
Valued posters fuck $50 hookers on a pod.
I do not owe anybody or entity shit.
I have no credit debt and pay off whatever I charge when the bill comes in so I use their money and they pay me to do it.
It is very easy to do if you put your mind to it.
It is called sacrifice your wants and tend to your needs and put the rest to work for you.

The only thing I rent is pussy.
I do not owe anybody or entity shit.
I have no credit debt and pay off whatever I charge when the bill comes in so I use their money and they pay me to do it.
It is very easy to do if you put your mind to it.
It is called sacrifice your wants and tend to your needs and put the rest to work for you.

The only thing I rent is pussy. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Sagacious mod.
Maybe a fuck pod is not entirely a bad idea. Throw some candles and a bed in it and if the location is compromised move it .....