Bare Backing?

I've been reading posts from hobbyists saying so and so provider is offering BB so they won't see her. Really? Why not? If you protect yourself what's the difference? You might say " but I want BBBJ" . So what. Everyone is bare backing someone some way. It's ludicrous to think your ensconced in safety because you THINK you're seeing a girl that only does CFS. If you protect yourself, what's the difference?

Your thoughts if any?
My personal opinion is that BBBJ is fine if the provider is obviously clean and well maintained, but FS must always be CFS. At least this is what I think. I've never done BBFS and I am scared to. A principle and a rule from when I served MANDATORY military service in Bulgaria in 2001, although in English it does not rhyme like it does in Bulgarian, but let me translate "A second carelessness, a lifetime of suffering". It is in reference to when soldiers go to shooting practices, but it can very well be applied here too. Play it safe, like Bambino said PROTECT yourself and you will be just fine.
Another thing, I would say most hobbyists have had BBFS with a provider. I have. It happens. It just does. Blah blah blah blah.
Another thing, I would say most hobbyists have had BBFS with a provider. I have. It happens. It just does. Blah blah blah blah. Originally Posted by bambino
I"ve not but that it does happen is beyond doubt.
I"ve not but that it does happen is beyond doubt. Originally Posted by tatasddd
But you stuff providers faces BB. Do you not? What the fuck is the difference? There is no difference.
But you stuff providers faces BB. Do you not? What the fuck is the difference? There is no difference. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes and No. It just depends. There are certain conditions that can only be "acquired" from down below, and some that can be from both areas, although not very likely. Theoretically the three letter virus for example, does not like the environment of the mouth and its presence there is extremely low, so while on the book transmission of it through oral sex is possible, the chance of that borders ZERO. It would take an incredible amount of saliva (like a saliva bath), and there will have to be some blood from a gum and you would have to have an opening for that to occur. From down there however, it is a lot easier to occur. Do not forget, you can also get HSV just from mere kissing. When grandmothers kiss little kids , quite often they give them shit. It just really depends on the individual circumstances so yes there is a difference. There isn't just a thing or two one can get. There is an array of things and they differ a great deal as to how one acquires them and what problems they cause. Most are curable two or three are not. Yet again, if you protect yourself you have little to worry about. I would worry more about getting something from a SO rather than a prostitute.
  • Dlh
  • 07-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Is hpv a worry with bbbj?
Is hpv a worry with bbbj? Originally Posted by Dlh
Risk factors for persistent genital HPV infections include early age of first sexual intercourse, multiple partners, smoking, and immunosuppression.[1] Genital HPV is typically spread by sustained direct skin-to-skin contact, with vaginal and anal sex being the most common method though transmission from oral sex can occur

USUALLY YOU GET IT FROM EATING PUSSY. But there are so many different strains of it you can get it other ways too. I never DATY providers EVER.
Risk factors for persistent genital HPV infections include early age of first sexual intercourse, multiple partners, smoking, and immunosuppression.[1] Genital HPV is typically spread by sustained direct skin-to-skin contact, with vaginal and anal sex being the most common method though transmission from oral sex can occur

USUALLY YOU GET IT FROM EATING PUSSY. But there are so many different strains of it you can get it other ways too. I never DATY providers EVER. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Tatts, have you ever had gay anal sex unprotected? Be honest.
Tatts, have you ever had gay anal sex unprotected? Be honest. Originally Posted by bambino
No because I am NOT gay. I am unsure why you think I am. Matter of fact is I try to stay as far away as possible from dudes, even socially. Dudes disgust me and repel me.
No because I am NOT gay. I am unsure why you think I am. Matter of fact is I try to stay as far away as possible from dudes, even socially. Dudes disgust me and repel me. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Look. This is a discussion about BB sex in the hobby. I've been truthful, you are not. This is the first time you denied you've had sex with men. It's no big deal Tatts. It's a hooker board. I know for a fact you've had sex with guys. You've admitted on this board. Let's just say you've had BB sex with both sexes. Nothing to be ashamed of.
[QUOTE=bambino;1059736159] I know for a fact you've had sex with guys. You've admitted on this board.

Evidence Sir! Else this is calumny. Likewise I can say you are a fan of and love pegging, but I have no circumustancial and substantial evidence to support that.
[QUOTE=tatasddd;1059736229]
I know for a fact you've had sex with guys. You've admitted on this board.

Evidence Sir! Else this is calumny. Likewise I can say you are a fan of and love pegging, but I have no circumustancial and substantial evidence to support that. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, there was your website. And there are posts here that you admitted sugar daddies traveling with you. Don't you remember? But this thread isn't about you. It's about BB sex in the hobby. Share all your experiences.
[QUOTE=bambino;1059736269]

Well, there was your website. And there are posts here that you admitted sugar daddies traveling with you. Don't you remember? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Sir, again, you are talking through your hat. Second, show the evidence, from this site and from anywhere else, and thirdly no one has ever travelled with me, but even if they had done so, that does not mean I have had sex with men EVER. From not having anything more to say and in attempts to stir things up again for yet another time, you are starting to contradict yourself, Sir! What does travelling with someone have to do with having sex?