The Bareback Test

I know there's already a BB thread, but I wanted to start a fresh one (that tats can ruin eventually too) with a different angle.

Most of us use burners to contact providers. A lot of us probably fool around with messages just to see what girls will say on prices and menu.

But what about a bareback test that might actually be useful? Let's say you've set things up with a girl to meet. The test is dropping this line "I don't think I have any condoms, is that going to be a problem?" If she says no, then she probably does BB often and we should probably avoid her. If she says you have to have one or she has one, then she's probably pretty safe about BBFS, which is good.

Do you guys think this would be a good test? Because I have asked a few girls I never actually intended on seeing if I could hit it raw, and both said yeah no problem, but that's a big problem to me.

Oh, and you can always pull the "oh wait, I found one" later if you don't want to use her's or whatever.
  • Dlh
  • 07-15-2017, 05:50 AM
I will never bbfs... but if they come back and say its no prob. Maybe the have a pack?
  • Dlh
  • 07-15-2017, 05:55 AM
Also i try to do research b4 meeting...
And its a pain in my ass to set shit up withought going into the city... i am in a county with no providers. So i travel 20 min to butler or 35 to cranberry.

Every one has bbfs-ed someone so i just come prepared. Ill save mine if they have hats. Or like use the girl condome like heather does.

HEATHER if you see this i only bring you into it cuz how open you are about it.. (havent met)
Why do you care if a hooker barebacks, if you always wear a hat? Yes everyone has likely BBFS at one time, but if your wrapped what is the issue. I think more guys look for it as a an option that they may want vs. reason to not see a provider.
Just a heads up (LOL)...

I came across the "World's Thinnest Condoms" and I have to say, they might be a lil' pricey, but if you like that BB Feeling, try these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A2Z1BH2VPQCX50

These things are AMAZING!!! It really does feel like you're not wearing anything!! And your provider will notice it too. I had a girl kept checking because she didnt think I was wearing one.
Just for the record I have about 150 of them in various type colors and sizes. I keep an assortment on the nightstand in a candy dish so the gentleman can choose his favorite.
Just a heads up (LOL)...

I came across the "World's Thinnest Condoms" and I have to say, they might be a lil' pricey, but if you like that BB Feeling, try these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A2Z1BH2VPQCX50

These things are AMAZING!!! It really does feel like you're not wearing anything!! And your provider will notice it too. I had a girl kept checking because she didnt think I was wearing one. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay

Japanese condoms run on the small side. Yes, they all stretch, but there are levels of comfort at play. Recently found that I better fit the girth in a large, now Im on the hunt for a large polypropylene / non-latex. Europe is lucky, countries over there actually sell them in sizes (mm circumference) instead of the normal over here, color / flavor / one size better fit you unless you buy magnums.
I will never bbfs... but if they come back and say its no prob. Maybe the have a pack? Originally Posted by Dlh
if i forget my xls can fit in magnums. when they say no prob they have mags out when i get there.
Just for the record I have about 150 of them in various type colors and sizes. I keep an assortment on the nightstand in a candy dish so the gentleman can choose his favorite. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Extra small in safety yellow
Japanese condoms run on the small side. Yes, they all stretch, but there are levels of comfort at play. Recently found that I better fit the girth in a large, now Im on the hunt for a large polypropylene / non-latex. Europe is lucky, countries over there actually sell them in sizes (mm circumference) instead of the normal over here, color / flavor / one size better fit you unless you buy magnums. Originally Posted by zip2121
Im not small by any means, But I prefer tighter condoms for several reasons...

without all the latex wrinkles, my cock looks better and almost bare going in and out, and Im very visual

The tightness creates and cock ring effect to give me better sensitivity and girth

I prefer tight condoms all the way
Extra small in safety yellow Originally Posted by spazzer
Not a bit surprising.
I do the bareback test all the time. I usually just ask if we can. Ive messaged just about every girl on Bp and quite a few on indys, the only girl who was ever adamently NO was Jade. Mandi Mae was persistent but eventually agreed at the right point. But most girls are fine with it.
If you wash your hands before you jack off you may not need a condom.....ijs
Do you thinck all those spa girls wash their hands between clients?
Japanese condoms run on the small side. Yes, they all stretch, but there are levels of comfort at play. Recently found that I better fit the girth in a large, now Im on the hunt for a large polypropylene / non-latex. Europe is lucky, countries over there actually sell them in sizes (mm circumference) instead of the normal over here, color / flavor / one size better fit you unless you buy magnums. Originally Posted by zip2121
Thats the only thing I gotta check on- Circumference. I know "regular" is snug for me to begin with. I wouldnt want to order these & find out they fit like a Finger Cot.