Conspiracy Theory Time

Does Biden really have Covid, or does he just have another excuse to hide longer? Is he dropping out of the race? I'll wait for the conspiracy theory forum experts to tell me the actual truth before revealing my conclusion.

Just for full transparency, I have already rated this thread with the one star that it deserves.
Are we still calling it COVID? We haven’t reverted back to calling it a “cold” yet? Everyone getS COVID? Nobody gets a “cold?” Silly.

The deep state will kill Biden and blame it on a MAGA. Biden refuses to quit. They have no other options but to eliminate him. I admit. It sounds crazy. But desperate people do desperate things. I wish no ill fate on Mr. Biden dispite my disgust towards him.
I think it is an excuse to keep Biden hidden for a week. Biden telegraphed that if doctor said he had to quit he would. What doctors excuse they will use is anyone’s guess. Timing will probably right after RNC convention to change news stories to pro Democrat party and reduce any positive bounce for Trump following convention
Does Biden really have Covid, or does he just have another excuse to hide longer? Is he dropping out of the race? I'll wait for the conspiracy theory forum experts to tell me the actual truth before revealing my conclusion.

Just for full transparency, I have already rated this thread with the one star that it deserves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I wonder who he got it from?

I a very recent interview, with Lester Holt I think, he did say that if…….”some diagnosis” arose, it could be a reason to drop out.

I’m not much on conspiracies, but it could be reported that he has complications from Covid, and simply cannot go through the rigors of a campaign.

It’s called bowing out with some semblance of honor.

Just for full transparency, I have already rated this thread with the one star that it deserves. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Well Laura the loon loomer says....

Moments after the Senate briefing which suggests the US secret service know all along of plans to assassinate President Trump,
@JoeBiden
was conveniently “diagnosed with COVID” and was seen struggling up the stairs of Air Force One.

He’s heading back to Delaware.

If she says it magas swear to it

I a very recent interview, with Lester Holt I think, he did say that if…….”some diagnosis” arose, it could be a reason to drop out.

I’m not much on conspiracies, but it could be reported that he has complications from Covid, and simply cannot go through the rigors of a campaign.

It’s called bowing out with some semblance of honor. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good answer.

It’s called bowing out with some semblance of honor. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Funny. I've had the same best friend since I was a kid. I consider him a brother and his wife my sister. Anyway, his youngest (twins) were going to have a birthday party a couple of weekends ago. He lives a few hours away from me and I only see his family a few times a year. This fucking guy texted me the day before the party and told me he had Covid. I simply texted back, "how in the hell did you get Covid now you unlucky motherfucker?"

Sorry for the personal story, but if it wasn't for my friend/brother, I would have just immediately assumed that Biden and Covid was a 100% full of shit lie for him to respectfully exit the race.

In conclusion, to comically add to my personal story, fucker passed it along to his whole family so no party still. Had to fuck with him about that shit, and I will never stop with that gift he should not have ever shared with me. Haha