Incall locations....

Are you willing to pay a higher rate to see a lady in a private incall location, such as an apt, house or condo?
It depends on the clientel you have and are looking for. Upscale gentlemen, will appreciate a nicer place to park their Lexus. If you have the Camry or Corolla crowd, stick with clean, decent neighborhoods and cheaper apts, condo's, etc.
A private incall is less expensive for the provider than daily hotel rates, so cost of time with the provider would have no reason to increase since she is saving money on location costs.
A private incall is less expensive for the provider than daily hotel rates, so cost of time with the provider would have no reason to increase since she is saving money on location costs. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
+1
I have seen many ladies at a private incall, and it had no effect on the cost.
A private incall is less expensive for the provider than daily hotel rates, so cost of time with the provider would have no reason to increase since she is saving money on location costs. Originally Posted by ufriend2912

Scanning ladies profiles, ad and websites, ect, I find that the ladies in the hotels on the average, are charging 150.00 to 250.00. A lot are living in those hotel rooms and do not have the overhead of a personal residence. Then their are the ones who secure a hotel for incall appts outside of their personal residence. Now their are a few ladies who charge 300.00 for incall, but you are meeting them in a 4 to 5 star hotel. The ladies in the private condos and apts are charging 300.00 upwards. I would think you would expect to pay more for exclusivity of a private location.
I am not talking about the girls who have you over to their places of residence... There is no overhead involved in that.
I get the "Are you in an apartment or hotel?" question alot. have had clients refuse to meet at a hotel because "they don't want to be recognized" (why they think a hotel mostly full of people who dont live in Mphs will recognize them over a private residence surrounded by people who do live in Mphs is beyond me but ...otay spanky)

Have thought about renting a 1 bedroom or studio. Decided against it. The cons outweigh the pros.

I make the choice on my expenses. Am I going to book the River Inn for a one hour? No.
Am I going to book a Days Inn for a +/- 1k date? No.

For the record, I rarely book a 4/5 star. My favorite brands generally fall in the 3 star range. (All the amenities I prefer/require, none of the upcharges.)
  • rwiz
  • 06-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I prefer private incall location and willing to pay more for that.
I would rather meet in a 3 and above hotel. Just something about those lower class notels. If a private location is available that is iceing on the cake. I have a question, if you was makeing an outcall how would rate the guy on where he stayed? Just wondering.
While it is not the determining factor, I have really enjoyed the comfort of someone's private location. I think in part the women who have offered this seem to be more comfortable in this setting. That might just be my expectation or impression, but I think this comfort adds to the overall experience.
Just on the privay side, the worry is with cameras in the hotel. That is a record for a few days of your face. Not that that can't be fixed with a hat, but if there are cameras in the lot, they may have your car tag.
I would rather meet in a 3 and above hotel. Just something about those lower class notels. If a private location is available that is iceing on the cake. I have a question, if you was makeing an outcall how would rate the guy on where he stayed? Just wondering. Originally Posted by mike1701
I have met some wonderful white collar business men at Red Roof Inn, La Quinta, Best Western.... So, I cannot judge there. Now I will not go to America's Best Value Inn on skid row. lol I have met an old money Millionaire" at Motel 6 before ( he rented the room) He did not see the reasoning in spending 200.00 for a room, we would use for only an hour.
Most outcall clients traveling for business are at 3 stars... Hilton, Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, ect.

The issue I am having is, do I want to commit to a apt for incall? The reason I am toying with this issue being, it is very hard to rent a room for an incall before 3pm. Most incalls occur between 10am and 2pm. Very seldom can I get a guy to book after 3. I do not want to rent a room for 2 days just for 1 booking. So, I have resorted to renting a extended place by the week in a nice area, to accommodate when a gent needs a booking. Now these are not considered more than a 2 star. I have a moderate rate because of this, as I cannot deem a rate of 300.00 for a 2 star accommodations. The place is clean and I add my own touches to make it inviting and comfortable. I have heard some of the clients are commenting back channel about my location not being a 3 star or above, but I look at it this way... you have agreed to a moderate rate, did you expect me to be at a 100.00 a day hotel? Now if my rate was 300.00 or higher, then I would expect you to take issue.
If I could find 3 star or above hotels to rent before 3pm, I would be there! But, expect to pay a higher rate... That is why I am looking at an apt. But, afraid of neighbors noticing, I have nothing but men visiting me....different men... If any ladies want to chime in with suggestions, or better yet PM me for any tricks or tips you may have. I have been in the Outcall biz for years, kind of a novice at the incall thing.
Of course there are hotels I wont go to - just as there are parts of memphis I have never seen.
yes, the cost of renting an apartment is cheaper...but...

1) Lease - in my name
2)Utilities - in my name.
3) Second home in same city I live in (looks odd)
4)TOO permanent.
a)I dont want to be somebody's neighbor & I dont want people wondering about my comings & goings...much less anyone else's. Sure, I could rent a spot for 3 mos then move. The operative word there is move. Like move furniture. utilities etc. For who's convemience? Cuz it doesnt sound like mine
b)Permanent. I have had to move incalls because I've gotten the "are you available? I'm in your parking lot." Had to ask someone to leave. How could I just up & move under lease?
c)You guys talk too damn much. How about we ladies just in general convo tell other ladies where you work? Not a ref just blabbering. Any lady in Mem with a perm incall, I knew where her incall was - long before I ever talked to any other lady.

To address 'camera' well...yes every hotel now has some sort of security camera. So do stop lights atms well...damn near everywhere. How do you know I dont have one in my incall? That thinkin feeds into my whole "if you have to meet before, grab a body part, look under the bed....you shouldn't be on the date. I'm not saying dont take proactive measures, I'm saying if you're still checking when your car hits the parking lot - you shouldnt be there - cuz thats all you have to do is show up.

hannah, I hear ya. For me its a fine line. I dont want a perm incall and I hate moving even every week. You just cant book a month at a 4 star without raising eyebrows. You cant lease an apartment without people noticing youre there 40-50 hours a month or so. And noticing that men come. And go.
I stayed at a longer term facility & heard about it but whatever was my thinking. That I was there 1 week 1 month 3 mos...whatever didnt bother them. I was never digging around one or more days before making sure I had everything I needed for a date - everything I needed to do my job was at my place of business. Not in my car. That also meant I could go there, get ready for an outcall come back clean up & arrive home ion the clothes I left in. HUGE. I also didnt have to clean - just keep it neat (ok ok I cleaned as well). Some people look down on them but hey .....I love "em.

I would never work out of my home. never.
c)You guys talk too damn much. How about we ladies just in general convo tell other ladies where you work? Not a ref just blabbering. Any lady in Mem with a perm incall, I knew where her incall was - long before I ever talked to any other lady. Originally Posted by babee
Oh now I beg to differ on that one sweetheart. I had a traveling lady come to Birmingham and I went to see her. She already knew where I worked and I never included that in the verification process. Nor have I ever included that in any verification process. But I know exactly where the information came from due to only one lady in the area knowing this information. The funny thing was she wasn't on the list I gave for references either. So we might want to back that train up a little before saying the guys talk a lot because certain ladies sure do also.
Hanabeth, I have know you a long time. Your judgement has always been great, what ever you choose.That is why great providers know how to think ahead , it does make the experience alot better. Just me tho.
Oh now I beg to differ on that one sweetheart. I had a traveling lady come to Birmingham and I went to see her. She already knew where I worked and I never included that in the verification process. Nor have I ever included that in any verification process. But I know exactly where the information came from due to only one lady in the area knowing this information. The funny thing was she wasn't on the list I gave for references either. So we might want to back that train up a little before saying the guys talk a lot because certain ladies sure do also. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Nope.