My nomination for useful idiot of the year? KJP, for saying the quiet part out loud and clear

Date line May 14, 2024

AP Reporter:Was it appropriate for Speaker Johnson to show up at the trial of the former president, today?

Karine Jean-Pierre:So, look, I can’t speak to — uh — um — I don’t want to comment. Obviously, as this is related to 2024 elections, and I can’t speak to the speaker’s schedule. That is something for him to decide on and let’s not forget, this is also connected to a independent judicial process. So, going to be really mindful and he makes his choices on what he does, Um — um — you know, with his business that is his choice to be made,”

No further contestants need apply this year.
... Ye Christ! ... You'd think she could just say "No"...
But, as usual, unless she's prepared for the question - she's LOST. ...

#### Salty
I try every year but I a fool.
Look within, MAGAS!
Look within, MAGAS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's called a transcript. It is the written word of exactly what was spoken. Of anybody in the entire known and unknown universe, I would not anticipate KJP to be speaking in some sublime or esoteric prose.
So teh White House admits the lawfare activity is election interference.. but the libtards everywhere think this is about justice?

Your political leaders are laughing at your stupidity.
So teh White House admits the lawfare activity is election interference.. but the libtards everywhere think this is about justice?

Your political leaders are laughing at your stupidity. Originally Posted by texassapper
Indeed they are, but crying in their wheaties in the AM as the lawfare BS is putting Trump in the news cycle 24x7 and backfiring spectacularly by increasing his popularity, but their TDS makes them report on it and it goes up more, then they ignore that rise and report more Orange Man Bad and it goes up more and...

Ironically, it's their best play. You think they wanna talk about the Bidenomics economy?!?
...Your political leaders are laughing at your stupidity. Originally Posted by texassapper
and counting on it. Look Here <-- not --> there. They fall for it every time, because... You know... The thing... Come on man!
...I would not anticipate KJP to be speaking in some sublime or esoteric prose. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Maybe this is her version of ye olde Rope-a-Dope.
I can certainly see the Dope part.

Ed Lawrence:
“I wanna ask you about how the President talks about inflation. So, two times over the past two weeks, the President said inflation was nine percent when he came into office. Is the President misleading Americans on that? Or does it — just not realize that inflation was 1.4 percent when he came into office?”

KJP:
“So, you know — and — and thank you for the question, because I know that this — we got a lot of incoming on this yesterday and look, I — what the President was — the point that he was making — uh — is that the factors that caused inflation was in place when he walked in — into the administration — when he took office. Let’s — as you know, the pandemic caused inflation around the world to be — uh — uh — by disrupting our economy and breaking our supply chains — as you know, we had to act quickly on dealing with the supply chain. He put together a task force. You saw the President do that.”