Happy Birthday Gator42

Happy B-day to my brother from another mother. I hope you had fun with that latina. Just remember to hook a brotha up. Seriously I'm glad to call you friend, Hope you had a happy Birthday.
Another Birthday........No wonder he remembered yours. Happy Birthday Gator.........
Gator42!!! Happy Birthday Ye Olde Bastard!
What the hell...all these people I don't like just need to keep getting older and die already...I definately never liked this joker...
Happy Birthday to one of the best poker players on ECCIE.
Another Birthday........No wonder he remembered yours. Happy Birthday Gator......... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
EXACTLY! They've been pulling this "It's my birthday" scam every June for longer than I'd care to remember. Just took some of us slow fukkers a few years to catch on to their game.

In the words of your dearly departed fellow Coog:

Thanks for everything, especially this past year, and for the friendship you have redefined to me (and those close to me), through good & bad times alike.

And NO, we shan't forget the recent "Don't ask me unless you want me to tell it to you straight" night.
happy birthday!
muah
Thanks all!
(even Wakeup , I never liked hhim anyway)
Tgator, that was an epic Mr H reference!
So, my only question is...are you STILL 42???

Happy Belated!!!!
So, my only question is...are you STILL 42??? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
42 are the correct numbers, wrong meaning. The candy ass lib was born in '42! He is now a card carrying member of the Ancient Gators of America!

I heard that he and an UTR elite blonde were last seen ridin' in a Go Fast Boat on Lake Cuntroe, on the afternoon of his 69th birfday! Rumor has it ol' 42 struck out cuz he couldn't get it up!
hope ya had a great one baby!!!
So, my only question is...are you STILL 42???

Happy Belated!!!! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Always 42!
What the hell...all these people I don't like just need to keep getting older and die already...I definately never liked this joker... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
^^^^ I'm calling BS on that one!
^^^^ I'm calling BS on that one! Originally Posted by Valerie
That's what keeps us friendly ,,, mutual hatred!