FS AMP in Destin/FWB

What is the going rate for 60 min FS here?
LoL - with that attitude, you're likely to get a nice massage. Anything else is best kept behind closed doors...read past reviews and call a reputable provider. Some will say - "how much do you have?" LE will say, "what do you want me to do?" A great provider will have lots of reviews and doesn't need to say anything. I think you'll find what you're looking for in the review section. Most AMPs charge $50-$80 for 30-60 minutes and accept tips. If available, you may have to pay another $10-$20 for a table shower. Hope this helps.
What's a reasonable tip?
I think you misunderstand me. I’ve traveled all over the country. Markets are different. I’m an economist so I I’m always looking at things through that lense. I was simply asking what is the market rate in this area of the country for those services. Market forces apply to mongering just like they do selling any other widget. Get it?
Get it? No, I got it....FS is few and far between in this part of the country. My understanding is that you may have to travel to O'town for a more reliable expectation. One review suggested a door fee plus 6 Jacksons or more is a good starting point. I have no idea of such things. Some suggest several visits are required before developing a relationship with the AMP or provider that might result in the type of encounter you seek. That will amount to several door fees and numerous tips. Do the math. Economics plays a small part here. There's no guarantee that if you plop down a stack of Benjamins ($10,000) that you'll get FS at an AMP that would prefer to keep their license. If the staff takes a liking to you, you might get an extended date off the clock. YMMV...If you want greater reliability, read the positive reviews and roll the dice with one of the many highly reviewed providers...It will prove more economical.
Sorry if that came across as condescending. I didn’t mean it that way
Understood...several notable establishments have been shut down for illicit activity in the past. Reading the ancient history, many have agreed not to list any acronyms in the hopes of keeping the better places open. Since then, it's been YMMV and simple YES or NO responses. Some time has past, and some are starting to include activities in their reviews, but it's not the norm.
It's odd to me that Florida, a state I used to live in, and has drive up liquor sales, has a hairy eyeball for AMPS and activities. The pan handle seems a lot more uptight than the southern folks in lauderdale and local areas. I am still not shocked that in election years, the tough on crime candidates make it a big deal, but honestly, this is a ruse for most localities. I'm in PA full time, but still traveled a lot and liked Florida for fun. Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale seemed like much better choices and options. I don't care for that O town and the mouse nonsense.