Posting ASPD Reviews

Many ECCIE folks seemed to post reviews here as well as ASPD. Since the latter site is closing, would it be helpful (to anyone) for former ASPD-only users to post our ASPD reviews on this site? Obviously, there needs to be some time limit (past three months, for ex?). Could this site handle a substantial increase in activity?

I suppose that this really is a question for the boss(es).
the more reviews the better

that's what I was told
I think it would be a good idea to be able to have something with in our showcase that we could copy and paste our whole review not just the links as they will not work any more even if its just untill they are restored on the other site. Not very old ones but within like the last 3months or so. I know for me 98% of my reviews are on ASPD so i would hate to start 100% all over again.
I have a couple I can add, but most of my reviews (20) are 3-6 months old
Any review of a current provider is welcome, 90 days is reasonable.
Great! I'll copy and paste a couple of mine.
As huge of an informational resource ASPD was, I hope our brotha's coming over to ECCIE will copy and paste their reviews here. From reading the posts regarding the close that information is gonna be lost, soon. Happy hobbying to all!
The older reviews would be good to archive for research purposes.
It is important to copy then CUT and PASTE the comments, fill out the ECCIE review fields, I know its more work but otherwise all comments will be visible to everyone.
3 months seems reasonable to me too. The more info that is saved over here the better. I just went back and copied and pasted a review of mine of Nicole Preston from October. Reminded me that I need to call her again, she was a great time.
  • TBONE
  • 01-01-2010, 10:58 AM
An easier way to do this is just to put the entire contents into a new thread. before you submit, enclose the BCD comments inside ROS tags and they will be properly hidden.
enclose the BCD comments inside ROS tags and they will be properly hidden. Originally Posted by TBONE
What are "ROS tags"?
ROS tags Rest of Story
ROS tags Rest of Story Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Is that like {ROS} rest of story {/ROS}, where the {'s are ['s?
The box that says PRIVATE will pull it up!