Most stunning girls of the area??

Ladies and gents, who is your recommendation for the most stunning women of Dallas. I'll end up here for about a month. Huge Greek fan but not a deal breaker. Love spinners but again not a deal breaker.
In alphabetical order.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Berkleigh
3. Bliss DFW
4. Cassandra L'Amore
5. Claire Knight
6. Ember Simmers
7. Gia Stevens - Myra
8. Jessica UTR
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Kendall4U
11. Kristin Kindle

12. Madison May
13. Reese Foster
14. Selena51
15. Shea Veile
16. Spikebaby
17. Sweet Treat69 - Savannah
18. Tara Evans
19. ThatHottNurse - THN
20. The Erotic Morgan
In alphabetical order.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Berkleigh
3. Bliss DFW
4. Cassandra L'Amore
5. Claire Knight
6. Ember Simmers
7. Gia Stevens - Myra
8. Jessica UTR
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Kendall4U
11. Kristin Kindle

12. Madison May
13. Reese Foster
14. Selena51
15. Shea Veile
16. Spikebaby
17. Sweet Treat69 - Savannah
18. Tara Evans
19. ThatHottNurse - THN
20. The Erotic Morgan
Originally Posted by flghtr65

I've only met one lady from this list as I happened to photograph Selena51 and her doubles partner Dallas Bella last weekend.
I understand both ladies now offer Greek.

Selena:

Dallas Bella:

That is not the list of ladies I would nominate. It is way too subjective because WALDT.
I'm happy to be on the list, lots of great ladies mentioned. I suggest maybe doing a search and then asking for input in the Men's area. I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun while here. Dallas has a lot to offer.
Hobby Safely Doll
  • slap
  • 04-17-2016, 01:07 PM
I don't think I'd want to see a single lady listed on that list
TS BrittanyBella
I've seen quite a few on the list and certainly agree. I'm sure the rest represent a good selection.

Since the following have showcases with face pics, and I've seen them, I have to nominate (Alphabetically)

Allegra Hope (greek is mentioned in some reviews)
Aprill
Christina Watkins
Sexy_blonde_gymnast - aka Pistol Marks (greek is on the menu)
Far better than a very open question would be to ask, what makes a woman stunning to you? There are as many ladies as there are tastes in Dallas. Blondes? Brunettes? Redheads? Tattoos? No tattoos? Piercings? No piercings? Body type? Big boobs? Little boobs? Natural? Manmade?

I mean, the gentry here can give you tons of suggestions, but if they don't know what your preferences are, a lot of it will just be pissing in the wind.

By the way-- no dog in the fight here. I'm not based in Dallas anymore.
Lol I think he means real lady.
I like this Allegra Hope girl she is super sexy!!!
Did anyone mention Nastya
Far better than a very open question would be to ask, what makes a woman stunning to you? There are as many ladies as there are tastes in Dallas. Blondes? Brunettes? Redheads? Tattoos? No tattoos? Piercings? No piercings? Body type? Big boobs? Little boobs? Natural? Manmade?

I mean, the gentry here can give you tons of suggestions, but if they don't know what your preferences are, a lot of it will just be pissing in the wind.

By the way-- no dog in the fight here. I'm not based in Dallas anymore. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Probably also should define "area." DFW is a big place, and Benbrook to Garland, or Lake Worth to Mesquite, can take an hour-and-a-half, if not more. I think Viviana is the hottest woman I've ever seen in the hobby, but I wouldn't drive from Dallas to west Fort Worth just to get L1 from her, even in light traffic at 3 a.m.
Good point. Narrow down to hot Ebony close to the Hilltop. Nice in call por favor.
It is way too subjective Originally Posted by oldmarine
Of course it's subjective. It's an opinion. Any question on who is the most beautiful or hottest is going to be subjective. I am sure that I am not the only one on ECCIE who thinks ladies like Shea Veile, SpikeBaby and Kristen Kindle are very good looking. I'll keep my list you can keep yours.