Better at answering Pm's and emails.

I'm going to make a real effort in getting back to the Pm's and emails. It has come to my attention that I have been slacking in answering some Pm's. I noticed a few in the inbox and have not got back to you kind gentlemen. Rest assured I will make a better effort in getting to the Pm's. If you email me, you will get a faster reply. I will get to the Pm's as well.Thank you for your patience.
I'm going to make a real effort in getting back to the Pm's and emails. It has come to my attention that I have been slacking in answering some Pm's. I noticed a few in the inbox and have not got back to you kind gentlemen. Rest assured I will make a better effort in getting to the Pm's. If you email me, you will get a faster reply. I will get to the Pm's as well.Thank you for your patience. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
If you didn't spend so much time on here runnin your mouth, you might be better at running a business.

I'm just saying.
If you didn't spend so much time on here runnin your mouth, you might be better at running a business.

I'm just saying. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Oh... no, no, no... It is:

I'm NOT saying nuthin' ....I'm just sayin'...

Gotta love it when a tool who couldn't find her ass with both hands wants to come on & make such a comment.

What's that, honey?? Sure... NO WAY you could have seen THAT coming....
Oh... no, no, no... It is:

I'm NOT saying nuthin' ....I'm just sayin'...

Gotta love it when a tool who couldn't find her ass with both hands wants to come on & make such a comment.

What's that, honey?? Sure... NO WAY you could have seen THAT coming.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
You know, honey, if this was 2009 and that other board wasnt dead, I would say something scathing and humiliating to delegitimize you. But it's not, and I won't. Instead, I will offer this:

What I said to sofia was an indisputible fact. She has 315 posts in less than a month; however she doesn't answer pm's. Her actions are illogical. My statement about them is not.

On the other hand, what you said to me was unfounded. You called me a tool. Really, dude? I can't even dignify that with a response. Then you claimed I couldn't find my own ass. Au contraire, I know exactly where it is: its where you wanna put your face but I won't let you--so instead you have to stick your nose up Sofia's. I'm sorry about that. But I am NOT sorry about this: the next time you try to call me out with some dumb shit like this I wont be as nice. Think about that the next time you wanna refer to me with baseless insults. In fact, just take my name out of your vocabulary and dont ever address me again. Ever.

+1
Good morning popcorn!

I've got to tell ya.... This place just keeps getting better and better!!!!!
You know, honey, if this was 2009 and that other board wasnt dead, I would say something scathing and humiliating to delegitimize you. But it's not, and I won't. Instead, I will offer this:

What I said to sofia was an indisputible fact. She has 315 posts in less than a month; however she doesn't answer pm's. Her actions are illogical. My statement about them is not.

On the other hand, what you said to me was unfounded. You called me a tool. Really, dude? I can't even dignify that with a response. Then you claimed I couldn't find my own ass. Au contraire, I know exactly where it is: its where you wanna put your face but I won't let you--so instead you have to stick your nose up Sofia's. I'm sorry about that. But I am NOT sorry about this: the next time you try to call me out with some dumb shit like this I wont be as nice. Think about that the next time you wanna refer to me with baseless insults. In fact, just take my name out of your vocabulary and dont ever address me again. Ever. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

Breathe....[REDACTED]....breathe. This is just a case of fun with indefinite articles/pronouns etc... I was trying to agree with you.

I would have appreciated a bit more time to respond to your PM requesting clarification before you went postal on me. We old folk need a bit more rest....

Funny stuff, though. You can sling it with the best of 'em!! My hat's off to you!
Breathe....[insert name of whom I'm no longer allowed to speak]....breathe. This is just a case of fun with indefinite articles/pronouns etc... I was trying to agree with you.

I would have appreciated a bit more time to respond to your PM requesting clarification before you went postal on me. We old folk need a bit more rest....

Funny stuff, though. You can sling it with the best of 'em!! My hat's off to you! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
It sounded to me like you were directing your comment at KLK too, so her response is understandable IMHO. I have to say, I was impressed with your balls though. She's the one lady on these boards I wouldn't want to cross. She's a word-ninja who takes no prisoners.
Did KaraLynKelly call Sisyphus a WK?
Sisyphus is just a big ole crawdad.
I would climb on that (kara), set my spurs, and call her sofia..................just for the ride.

It would be worth it, even if I didn't make the full 8 seconds.
It sounded to me like you were directing your comment at KLK too, so her response is understandable IMHO. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
In the light of day... I get that it would be read that way. Normally, I'm more precise in what I say. That time I wasn't. My intent was to agree with [REDACTED] not to attack/offend her. [REDACTED] & I have chatted enough that I would hope [REDACTED] wouldn't have interpreted it that way but oh well. That's life. Shit happens... pobody's nerfect!

I have no problem with [REDACTED]'s reply. I thought it was sharp & funny. Vintage [REDACTED]. I think the world of [REDACTED]. Always have, always will. I've always been particularly impressed with [REDACTED]'s intelligence & rapier-like wit. Why should I get upset when it's directed at me?

I would climb on that (kara), set my spurs, and call her sofia..................just for the ride.

It would be worth it, even if I didn't make the full 8 seconds. Originally Posted by dearhunter
When have you ever made it past 8 seconds with anybody?
When have you ever made it past 8 seconds with anybody? Originally Posted by carkido45
Have you already forgotten Rio?