A Humble Apology...

As you'll answer it, take heed
This Slave commit no Violence upon
Himself. I've been deceiv'd. The Publick Safety
Requires he should be more confin'd; and none,
No not the Princes self, permitted to
Confer with him. I'll quit you to the King.
Vile and ingrate! too late thou shalt repent
The base Injustice thou hast done my Love:
Yes, thou shalt know, spite of thy past Distress,
And all those Ills which thou so long hast mourn'd;
Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,
Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.

William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697

I quote the above in context to explain that I owe an apology to several. I have continually listened to gossip and rumors and have allowed such to fuel my anger towards others without confirming said reports.

This happened to me, in turn, just last night and it was that awakening which led me to share this grade-school lesson:

Rumors and gossip should be taken straight to the source and said source should be given the opportunity to confirm or deny said allegations prior to the proverbial tossing of an explosive device into an unknowing crowd.

I publically humiliated and therefore shall publically apologize; for my anger and the firestorm it conducted, like which hell hath no fury (hence the name Aidan) I am truly sorry.

And just for those of you out there who are wondering, "What the hell is this girl talking about?" what I'm trying to say is:

I'm sorry for causin' trouble.
Don't let it happen again.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2010, 12:16 PM
[I]

I'm sorry for causin' trouble.[/B][/FONT] Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna

Show us your TITS and all will be forgiven!

apology accepted.

Call me and we can discuss how you can make it up to me.....
[I]
I publically humiliated and therefore shall publically apologize; for my anger and the firestorm it conducted, like which hell hath no fury (hence the name Aidan) I am truly sorry.[/SIZE]

And just for those of you out there who are wondering, "What the hell is this girl talking about?" what I'm trying to say is:

I'm sorry for causin' trouble.
[/FONT] Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I think you need a spanking

G
spoken like a true lady.

now back to those tiddies.
I think you need a spanking

G Originally Posted by Geritol
I am certain she does.
I thinck you need a spanking for misbehaving...even though I still don't know what it is that you did, a spanking is still in order. Fair 'nuff?
Aidan, If it will make you feel better you can give me a spankin'...........Just sayin'
apology accepted.......just kidding. I don't know what your talking about I just wanted to chime in and say Hello and wish you well...
Delete
Nothing like a frying pan upside the head... I'm just saying...

Thank you to all who have forgiven me and as requested I have attached the following photo, however, my apology is to the photographer of this infamous photo...
Come sit on the Fucking prophets lap and bare you titties....er....... soul.
....I don't know what your talking about I just wanted to chime in ... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
For a good chime call sofiaofhouston ...
I remember that beach