Keep praying for Taylor Summer

I recently spoke with one of my ATF who has been under the weather (major understatement) for about 4 months. All of you guys that have had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Summer will remember that she was a provider who loved to please and lived life to the fullest. I hope all will take a moment to pray for a successful recovery for Taylor a top notch provider.
  • Trnch
  • 02-14-2010, 03:42 PM
What happened?
Yes i met her at a social, i hope she gets well soon, kisses
What's wrong with her?
  • h2h
  • 02-16-2010, 03:38 PM
It would be nice if you can elaborate on what is wrong with her, but whatever it is my Best Wishes will always be with her.
Prayers of a swift recovery for Taylor,, please tell us what happened to her..
  • meryt
  • 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM
If I remember correctly from the other board, I believe she was the one who had to be hospitalized because of numbness and partial paralysis in her legs; I forgot what the diagnosis was, though. I wish her the best.
Multiple Sclerosis? Spinal Cord Tumor or badly herniated disc? Guillan-Barre' Disease (I had that a few years back, a peripheral nerve disease that is thought to represent an autoimmune reaction--mainly affects motor neurons, but there can be sensory symptoms also).

Do any of these ring a bell to you? (BTW, after 6 months I recovered--fully as far as I know, which is not always the case (12 yrs ago)
  • meryt
  • 02-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Do any of these ring a bell to you? Originally Posted by l25_rules
It think it might have been a tentative diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, but don't quote me on that. (And glad to hear you were able recover from G-B.)
Well I talked to her, she said she got it diagnosed earlier so not much nerve damage, She did say that she has not worked in 3 months, asked if people could help?
I think instead of wasting time with other ridiculous threads if we can serve some energy here, we can help a girl in need, prayers are sometimes the most strongest!

any suggestions?
  • meryt
  • 02-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Do any of these ring a bell to you? Originally Posted by l25_rules
Apparently it was GB according to Taylor Summer herself [ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=21305]in this thread[/ame].
I didn't know how much she wanted to be let known, but she seems to have explained it very graciously.
I wish her the best and hope that she recovers and continues to live an enjoyable life but I'm not going to be doing any "praying" for her.
I wish her the best and hope that she recovers and continues to live an enjoyable life but I'm not going to be doing any "praying" for her. Originally Posted by chicagosun
chicagosun looks like you are proving everyone right about you with the comments you make, if you can't say something nice then don't say. You said you worked at a Law firm? are you a Janitor there? because you sure don't sound decent to be anything else.

This thread is for Taylor's friends so they can express "their" feelings.

Please go get banged my another TS and come beg us to TOFTT or prove the pre or post conditions.
Sweetie don't let him bother you. I'm getting better even without his thoughts or prayers.