Rick's West Fort Worth

Closest cabaret to me is Rick's on Calmont in West Ft Worth, then there is Corsets. That shit hole on 377 and fm1187 is just not an option. Is it possible to get extras at Ricks?
  • Kenro
  • 05-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Corsets was always easy to get extra. Vip braclet to get into a semi private booth and they open up to alot more
I know this doesn't address the question you asked, but, as long as you're not driving east at 7 a.m., Rick's is only about 15 minutes from BFW, BWFW and Roxy on the north side. If you have game, you can have a pretty good time at the former.
I've had extras offers at that Rick's a couple of times from some of the dayshift gals. That was about a year back though, haven't seen any of them there the past few times I've gone there. There is also Stars in that area as well as Temptations if you follow Camp Bowie west, but considering what happened fairly recently at Temptations I'd pass, and Stars just isn't the same to me now after it changed from Illusions.
Corsets was always easy to get extra. Vip braclet to get into a semi private booth and they open up to alot more Originally Posted by Kenro
Corsets has changed their VIP dance area and not for the better. They took out all the divider walls so there isn't any privacy back there and they also now have a sign up that says they are recording the VIP area. I won't be going there for any dances again.
I used to go to Ricks regularly because it was close and I knew some of the girls and waitresses. Extras were available but only if you pay for upstairs/VIP. A couple of the daytime girls were available (one was a 6ft blonde that got fired for being too open about it). Seemed like all the black and asian night shift were open for extras. Its been awhile since ive been there. Changed over to Bucks Wild FW. Much easier there.
All 3 have cameras in the VIP as I understand. I no longer even consider the VIP at Ricks, ($125.00 for 3 songs, $250.00 for 1/2 n hour & $500.00 for a full hour and every expectation of NO EXTRAS!)
If you find a dancer who is open to extras, you will have to do OTC.
Be Safe Gentlemen.