State: Missouri
Address: 350/435
Activities: CBJ, DOG, MISH, CG
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, nice body, tanned, MM's
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info. Haven't seen her since she was out at Grain Valley.

Right around the corner from me BUT she’s always been on the “ crying fucking shame” list with me and others!

My 2 cents.
DANGER! If you guys only knew what was in the news papers a couple of years ago.
Jr, I tried to PM you but your storage is full? Anyway you can elaborate on the shit from a few years back?
Jr, I tried to PM you but your storage is full? Anyway you can elaborate on the shit from a few years back? Originally Posted by dscoop91
OK, but just a little.

I copied a police report that connected her to a news account concerning a guy she hosted. She found out he had some money stashed, her "boyfriend" killed him and stole the money. He went to jail, but she didn't.

She was on my OK to see list: that scared the crap out of me. I made the mistake of references the news account that showed her real name: I got banned for a year.

So, NO! I will not elaborate on this shit from a few years back.
Ouch...
It's old news.
JR say no more, thanks.
Wow
That is why i wont go and see her
I told Her Majesty what my net worth was. I’ve not had any knocks on the door, nor offers of “friendship” as I’ve had from others.

Just another reason to stay away from this one!
Well this makes me feel better from all sides.
I was scheduled to see her once a few years ago and as I was at the door (hotel had outside exits on a balcony) and saw a dirt bag coming at me with a knife. My 357 trumped his knife and after he ran out of the parking lot I left. At that time I didn't connect the two but the news came out afterwards. I wouldn't go near her.