Activities: BBBJ,CIP,BBFS,K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim chick, doesn't really matter
Recommendation: No
Can’t read ROS at the moment but this sounds interesting
Can't wait to hear about this one .
U non premium boys better pay up or do an encounter report. This is kinda juicy.
Venting here won't do enough damage. When i get scammed, i ruin the girls image and business completely by posting warning ads against the chick on the site that she posts on so all the guys everywhere can see, not just here. Proven method to fuck up their money. Girls message me and tell me their business is dying. 1 had to move out of town. The other stopped selling pussy and got a normal job.
OP also had a post on her in the lounge. Must have deleted it.
Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Well she's gonna be busy as fuck now...
Although op is warning to stay away, and this recommendation is a "no", her business will triple.

Added private tags The Dr
Someone might want to rethink some of this.If the girl is bare backing him for a low ball she is more than likely bare backing a lot of other Jon's .providers that are very cheap are usually desperate for cash and make poor choices .Think about it .
Someone might want to rethink some of this.If the girl is bare backing him for a low ball she is more than likely bare backing a lot of other Jon's .providers that are very cheap are usually desperate for cash and make poor choices .Think about it . Originally Posted by Gearshifter
Op hasnt had any issues so far, therefore she is safe.
Gentlemen let’s remember to use private tags

The Dr
These girls ha
ve gone crazy , I know one in Rochester that's doing 25 dollar quick stop ,She tells me choice of two 5 min bj or ten minute sex ! Think have to past on this one !