Encounter: Ah. . . young, and not so innocent Beatrice!

User ID: -
Date: 11/7/2021
Name: Beatrice
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: My CBD hotel
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, edging, nipple play, mish, mish, mish, and much, much more (read ROS if you have access).
Hair Length and Color: Beatrice has light brown hair down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beatrice is your typical college coed. She's got a gleam in her eye, a mischievous smile, really responsive nipples, and she's down for a damn good time. Just know that she has hair down there, which is actually something that I'm fine with. And you should be too!
Recommendation: Yes

Added private tags The Dr
Monkey,

That is one enthusiastic and exciting review of a brand new young LL hottie. That session was rather unique. I certainly will try to meet her in the near future. Beatrice seems to be Much Ado About Everything!

Wow!

It was one hell of a fantastic session you had. Congratulations with discovering one of the very best girls once again.

Myren...I definitely count myself lucky with this one. A young 30 something is not normally my cup of tea, but damn if her totaly all in attitude didn't win the day. Not just a sweetheart, but a young woman who totally loves sex!
Here is a link to the LL profile on Ourhome2.link aka OH2
From this link you can search for LL posts with some pictures Their posts are in the NOLA ads.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison

I do not think Eccie rules allows to post a direct link to their ads.
To get into OH2 you WILL need to register as a user with a valid email.

Myren...I definitely count myself lucky with this one. A young 30 something is not normally my cup of tea, but damn if her totaly all in attitude didn't win the day. Not just a sweetheart, but a young woman who totally loves sex! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Monkey,

Beatrice is not in her 30ies, only in her early 20ies. So she is quite a bit younger than your usual preference. But it obviously worked out really well for you !!!

Damn brother, thanks for that catch! You are correct and that was my typo. She's only 21 or 22, but she knows her way around a bedroom!
This review is not linked to the correct account:
The Eccie profile for Libertine Liaison is
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444