URL / Website: https://www.nikkitylor.com/
City: METAIRIE
State: Louisiana
Address: off of Veterans hwy
Activities: all of the popular acronyms on here...lol
Hair Length and Color: long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: OMG, she had a body to die for. Makes everyone in the hobby no matter what age they are, look like amatures. She not your type if you don't like women that take care of their body like a temple and that you can slice cheese off of her abs like a cutting board. Breast, legs, and Ass to match....
Recommendation: Yes
She apparently is a Goddess from the pictures I have seen, and I have never heard anything negative about her.

Probably a little too classy for my sorry ass, but she seems wonderful.
Nikki certainly is the gold standard. Good communication skills, great attitude, spectacular body, and top notch skills BCD.
Go for it, Al. Let her spoil you. You won’t regret it.
suspect. this reads like a paid ad
suspect. this reads like a paid ad Originally Posted by CashEnvelope
You clearly dont know Nikki. She is top shelf and doesn't even need to post adds. New Orleans is lucky to have her.
It has been a long time since I been to NOLA but when I use to work there I saw Nikki regularly. She is amazing. Her body is flawless and so is her skills. She is a must in New Orleans just like beignet. In fact those are the only two things I have to do when I’m there.��
I consider myself the luckiest man in the world. It truly is A Wonderful Life knowing Nikki. I can’t even count the number of times we’ve played - in NOLA, once in BR, now with many FMTUs. She is absolutely the finest anywhere. She’s one lady who can absolutely never advertise - the Nikki saga is legendary. Ok, Nikki, time to schedule your next KC visit.
After my visits to her I still Dream about our encounter. However you describe Great, she is it. DAMN
oh give me a break
look at all these ads from her loyal fans from across the globe, who just HAPPENED to show up in this lil old thread. I'm sure some lady with an obsessive online following didn't put them up to this....
yeaaaah riiiight. I WANT EACH ONE OF THESE POSTER REPLIERS AUDITED!
oh give me a break
look at all these ads from her loyal fans from across the globe, who just HAPPENED to show up in this lil old thread. I'm sure some lady with an obsessive online following didn't put them up to this....
yeaaaah riiiight. I WANT EACH ONE OF THESE POSTER REPLIERS AUDITED! Originally Posted by CashEnvelope
WOW, spoken like a vindictive MANDALE. I wonder which BANNED provide you are? Let the butt hurt flow threw you like WATER?
oh give me a break
yeaaaah riiiight. I WANT EACH ONE OF THESE POSTER REPLIERS AUDITED! Originally Posted by CashEnvelope
Let’s see—you’ve got several guys with collectively over *300* reviews saying she’s great and you with 6 posts and 2 reviews questioning our judgment and character. Geez-think before you type.
oh give me a break
I doubt you’re a mandle CE, just a weird guy who likes lower class women in life.
Judging from the women in your two poorly written reviews, Nikki Tylor is WAY too attractive to match your preferences. You could not pay me to see any of those two you reviewed. While I have not seen Nikki, I would certainly not hesitate to do so.

Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads subject

Thank You
Consistently good reviews! Obviously not a self review though, even Nikki doesn’t try to present herself as being in her 30s
Everything in the "ad" is true. I can tell you personally that she is all of those things and more. I have seen her 3-4 times over the years and if i were closer to NOLA that number would be 100+ by now