Alpha Relax/Reflex Spa Closed - Fort Worth on Camp Bowier

Alpha Relax/Reflex Spa is closed. I noticed it on August 1st. There was a paper sign up and for lease sign in the window. I did not read the sign as I was driving by and not stopping then, but it was gone when I dropped by to see what it said last week.

This is the one in Fort Worth on Camp Bowie Blvd by Merrick & Camp Bowie.

Their sign said "Reflex" but everyone seemed to call it Alpha Relax Spa, as did they.

I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet.
Alpha Relax/Reflex Spa is closed. I noticed it on August 1st. There was a paper sign up and for lease sign in the window. I did not read the sign as I was driving by and not stopping then, but it was gone when I dropped by to see what it said last week.

This is the one in Fort Worth on Camp Bowie Blvd by Merrick & Camp Bowie.

Their sign said "Reflex" but everyone seemed to call it Alpha Relax Spa, as did they.

I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet. Originally Posted by Black Sedan
Thanks. For some reason people don't spend time on the deceased.
  • KNFW
  • 08-23-2023, 07:06 AM
That's too bad. That was my first subamp experience.
Thanks for the intel.. I hadn’t made it to that one yet, but have tried both on Altamere by I-30. Sunrise is a fun visit but the one across the street seemed to be only legit massage. The rooms did not have walls to the ceiling and my attempts to signal “I want a little more” by being nude without the towel and touching her legs were met with quickly being covered up and moving away from my touch. Ended up being a good massage with hot stones and a full 45 minutes, but nothing more.

I ventured a little farther southeast to Nova and had a fantastic L1 experience that plan to write up soon.