Hi Gene!

I have had multiple providers mention or even thank me for good hygiene. Additionally comments on smelling nice, etc. Which leads me to wonder how dirty are most guys when the show up? I can’t imagine knowing some beautiful lady was going to be in my junk and not having it in pristine condition. Either freshly showered or at if late in the day a couple of dude wipes across the cock, balls, and my ass crack. Couple of spurts of cologne…c’mon. ‘Taint that hard, is it?
I have had multiple providers mention or even thank me for good hygiene. Additionally comments on smelling nice, etc. Which leads me to wonder how dirty are most guys when the show up? I can’t imagine knowing some beautiful lady was going to be in my junk and not having it in pristine condition. Either freshly showered or at if late in the day a couple of dude wipes across the cock, balls, and my ass crack. Couple of spurts of cologne…c’mon. ‘Taint that hard, is it? Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
Lol.. not discounting your personal hygiene, and there are of course cases of poor prep work from both sides on occasion. I would caution you to take what the lady says with a grain of salt, (unless you know her really well). Remember, this is still a business transaction after all and some ladies are good business people. So the 'your so big" or "I've never had anyone do it like that" can just as often be priming the pump if you will, for assurance of future returns. Sorry ladies, just an observation, not meant at anyone in particular...
Lol.. not discounting your personal hygiene, and there are of course cases of poor prep work from both sides on occasion. I would caution you to take what the lady says with a grain of salt, (unless you know her really well). Remember, this is still a business transaction after all and some ladies are good business people. So the 'your so big" or "I've never had anyone do it like that" can just as often be priming the pump if you will, for assurance of future returns. Sorry ladies, just an observation, not meant at anyone in particular... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Well said.
Well if a gent comes " dirty"..I am more than willing to let him use the shower...OR I can even give hom a bubblebath!!!
Well if a gent comes " dirty"..I am more than willing to let him use the shower...OR I can even give hom a bubblebath!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

They don't even have to be dirty to get the rubber ducky treatment.
well that IS true lol

I just got a JOCO sheriffs office ducky from the Goodwill lol!!

Kilgore...you seem like a cool dude!!
Just asking: what body wash or soap do you use? I prefer the Irish spring moisture blast but the quality of that smell was toned down when they changed the bottle design. Now I use original Irish spring
Just asking: what body wash or soap do you use? I prefer the Irish spring moisture blast but the quality of that smell was toned down when they changed the bottle design. Now I use original Irish spring Originally Posted by Kana Asuka
Dollar Shave Club Sea Spray and Amber. I rotate some dept store colognes but keep them light. Carry some Dude Wipes for a pre-visit freshen up (C, B, & A). Keep a travel toothbrush and toothpaste in my backpack.
well that IS true lol

Kilgore...you seem like a cool dude!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awe. You seem awesome as well.
Lol.. not discounting your personal hygiene, and there are of course cases of poor prep work from both sides on occasion. I would caution you to take what the lady says with a grain of salt, (unless you know her really well). Remember, this is still a business transaction after all and some ladies are good business people. So the 'your so big" or "I've never had anyone do it like that" can just as often be priming the pump if you will, for assurance of future returns. Sorry ladies, just an observation, not meant at anyone in particular... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
You mean that wasn’t the best orgasm ever? LOL. A cold salesperson always compliments the customer. These have been more conversations and sometimes horror stories. Jaime in KC had some hilarious stories of dudes showing up filthy, stinky, or nasty.
well that IS true lol

Kilgore...you seem like a cool dude!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awe. You seem awesome as well.