Brainy Providers

There's been lot of who's the tallest, smallest, biggest this or that, best at which particular activity, etc kind of posts but I have one I don't remember seeing on here before.

Who is the brainiest, most cerebral, bookish type provider out there? Who appeals to your inner, or not so inner nerd?
  • aka
  • 01-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Shea Veile would get my vote. You could ask her to act bookish.
Of the ladies I have seen, I would say Kitten and Jessica UTR. Just from reading her posts (and her personality), I would say Reese Foster.
Dannie. Very intelligent, but doesn't feel the need to bash you over the head with it. It just flows. She gives good brain.

DecemberLove/Cora Drake is also very bright.

Check out the reviews on both (along with all the other ladies mentioned by others in this thread), make your choice, then go have a brainiac good time.
I vote for Wynter Stark!
Dannie and Wynter Stark
Many people forget the mind is a sex organ. I really enjoy a woman who can engage me mentally as well as is physically attractive. I won't dare make a list, for fear of leaving anyone out. Many I have come to know in the chat room are on that list.
ChaseDFW.
  • fawn
  • 01-11-2012, 05:17 AM
ElisabethWhispers....
Many people forget the mind is a sex organ. I really enjoy a woman who can engage me mentally as well as is physically attractive. I won't dare make a list, for fear of leaving anyone out. Many I have come to know in the chat room are on that list. Originally Posted by atlfan999
Too true. I'm sure there are guys that are just bang and go, but I think most of us like to feel some kind of human connection. I def prefer the experience where she and I have had a good conversation first.
Kitten and Shea Veile get my vote! I'm sure there are others.
Alyssa Nicole...brainy to the point of blunt honesty..LOVE IT!
Also, for what she does and how she does it, Katie Foxx.
(Hmmm...I smell a 3some here...)
they are all uniquely brainy in their own specials way, :-) ... that said, Soulavish's uniqueness is well, unique... well read, gal enjoys a book as much as she does sex... ok thats a stretch... great conversationalist in a cool fun way... commercial is now over :-)
Dannie. Very intelligent, but doesn't feel the need to bash you over the head with it. It just flows. She gives good brain. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I vote for Wynter Stark! Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
Me too!

Dannie and Wynter Stark Originally Posted by Redsan

Thank you for the votes, but I have to agree with Elysa....Wynter is possibly one of the smartest ladies I have ever met, or had the pleasure of doing doubles with. One of the hottest too.

Wynter all the way, if looks and brains are what you are after. She has a plethora of both!
I love seeing ladies nominating others instead of the self promotion that generally follows the "who's the best" questions. I haven't seen Wynter and enjoyed her pictures. Now I have another reason to see her.