I have an excellent idea! :)

Why don't we all try to go through a whole weekend without writing something here that's snippy, snarky, sexist, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, mean, or otherwise produces bad vibes about another member.

I'll start.

I can't say I've had the pleasure of wrestling with any of our fine sporting ladies lately, but I consider LovingKayla and tntangie two of my best friends. ~Ze~ and Kayleehotchick are two pretty little nymphs who I'll always enjoy having lunch or dinner with. And ElisabethWhispers, hell, we've known each other since high school!

So to get this weekend off on a positive note, HERE'S TO THE GREAT LADIES OF ECCIE! LONG MAY THEY LAY!

Now, your turn. Remember, postive posts only.
Having lived in many places around the US, I can't think of any place populated by prettier girls willing to play for pay than we have here in DFW.
I love Dallas and all of the wonderful ladies I have seen. Special shout out to Max, SexyD, Yoko, Chelsea, Jackie, Britt, and Kayla.

And kudos to ShysterJon for this marvelous idea.

yaddayadda
  • CJ7
  • 01-20-2012, 02:50 PM
HERE'S TO THE GREAT LADIES OF ECCIE! LONG MAY THEY LAY!

Indeed, Sir !!

Hug Kayla's neck for me and tell her its from College Station.
Thanks to all of the wonderful gentlemen here who value and treat us with respect.

To all of you guys who make me smile....Thank you! You can't possibly know how much it means to me.

You guys are comforters, stress relievers (not only sexual), counselors and friends. I bet you didn't realize that, did you?
I just can't resist being an asshat here...

A while back after a lot of assholes had traded licks over a subject long forgotten, I wrote:

Maybe we should all check our attitudes, our words, our writings, our demeanor, indeed our behavior as a community before we fall off into the abysmal pit of another thread like this. (fixed spelling of "demeanor" for this thread)

This is pretty piss poor behavior for a bunch of "adults" no matter the age

Merry Christmas, Everybody!

And some gas bag obviously capable of blowing smoke up his own ass wrote:

"This is EASILY the most pompous post I've ever read on ECCIE.

If you're looking to better the quality of writing here, you just put us five steps back."

WTF Shyster, you buy a mirror and have a Damn-I'm-easily-the-most-egregiously-grandiloquent-asshole-I-know epiphany?

Well, whatever the cause, welcome to a kinder, gentler ECCIE.

Peace

WTF Shyster, you buy a mirror and have a Damn-I'm-easily-the-most-egregiously-grandiloquent-asshole-I-know epiphany? Originally Posted by phildo
EXACTLY! And Merry Christmas to you, too, phildo.
Good Thread

I am under medication for horrible allergies and a nasty sinus infection, so I love everyone!

But most of all.....

I love Fawn & Reese & Surge

I love My Doubles Partners Lisa Love, Sweet Kendall and of course SAFIRE <3!!!

* The sweet man whom sent me the information today and the young lady who took care of the misunderstanding. Thank You

I LOVE PAUL MITCHELL woohoo LOL

Y'all ALL have a good weekend
  • Jaci
  • 01-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I think thats a wonderful idea!!!! Life is way to short to be unhappy....
Lets Live, Laugh and screw like there is no tommorow.........

Kisses to you all, Jaci
I love Fawn & Reese & Surge Originally Posted by berkleigh

I hope you feel better soon and I love you too!
Awwww! Big hugs to the ladies here from the fat man playing the part of a hobbyist.
  • fawn
  • 01-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Good Thread

I am under medication for horrible allergies and a nasty sinus infection, so I love everyone!

But most of all.....

I love Fawn & Reese & Surge

I love My Doubles Partners Lisa Love, Sweet Kendall and of course SAFIRE <3!!!

* The sweet man whom sent me the information today and the young lady who took care of the misunderstanding. Thank You

I LOVE PAUL MITCHELL woohoo LOL

Y'all ALL have a good weekend Originally Posted by berkleigh

Awww, thank you Berkleigh (daughter) ... I (Momma) loves you too!
This is a nice change, I have gotten where I dont even want to post!
but I will come out of hiding long enough to say I have meet some truly
amazing men and women on the board... and when I leave I will take
a few life long friends with me.... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!
not much better than intentional [not random] acts of love and kindness.
get out and enjoy this incredible weather.
and then some of the incredible dfw women!!

peace, baby!!!!!
I have had the privilege of meeting some amazing women through this site...who have been incredible BCD...and have become friends...
I am grateful for them being real--telling me about themselves, their families, places they want to go, houses they want to buy, inviting me to dinner...an unexpected but welcome benefit of this crazy thing we call the "hobby".
Thank you to all the beautiful women on this board.

I appreciate your wit, insight, humor and opinions on a number of topics. I hope to meet more of you.