**Caution** Watch out for The_Purge!!! Ladies Please Read!!!

Hi ladies my name is Adriana and I had an appointment yesterday with a guy that goes by the name of The_Purge. To start off the guy has requested appointments several times but I always declined because his screening was never really good. I finally got some girls to okay him on p411 and I decided he would be okay. So he ask me for a full hour session bbbj ONLY how much? So I let him know and he said okay so once he arrives he tells me he wants me to have my door open when he gets up which made me a little uneasy but thinking he had 8 okays on p411 and the providers okay'd this guy I thought I was safe. When he came in the session started immediatly what started with bbbj ended with me having to call the session off. I will give the rest of the story if you would like to contact me, but I can say this guy had no intentions of a bbbj session and he did not ever intend to pay for the session. When I told him we needed to just end the session he jumped up threw his pants and shirt on and ran as fast as he could out of my room. There is so much more to this story but I just want the ladies to know to look out for this guy he is very demanding he will try things MOST do not offer and he will not pay. Contact me for any other information adriana_paige69@yahoo.com. His phone number is 2147270**3 aka Kevin.
I'm sorry that happened to you. You should always get your "gift" upfront
You should also contact Gina on p411 his membership could be revoked
Sorry that happen to you Adriana. That sucks! WTF!! You don't deserve to be treated that way and as sweet as you are I am shocked that someone took advantage of you. Please be careful out here. Use your gut feeling about certain people.
THANK YOU LANA I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON THAT YOU CANNOT TRUST EVERYONE AND BEING SO NICE ALL THE TIME CAN GET YOU HURT. I DID REPORT HIM TO GINA.
For everyone who reads this I would like to say that this guys name is Kevin please understand that his handle was never on Eccie. I have been aware that there is a guy on here with the handle The_Purge and I would like to say he is not the guy I am talking about. I do not why the guy is saying his handle is The_Purge maybe on ter.com I just wanted to clarify that he is not on here so there are no problems for anyone else.
Thank you for letting us know.
glad ur ok....rock on
Thanks for the heads up! Be safe ------ there is a name for what he was wanting to do "sport - f***ing" -----> immediate start, marathon MSOG, and abrupt leaving -----> still, get your donation first...
Alerts are limited to Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community.

I am moving this thread to coed discussions.

Huck