Squirting.. .UGHHHH.. Why can't I?

Ok ladies and gent's.... here goes....

I keep hearing about squirting. I have done it ONCE in my entire adult life. It felt amazing. I want to do it again. I know my good friend, Amber Rain, is the "Verified Squirting Queen" on here but I want to know about who has NEVER done it before and then found someone to do it on here. What were your experiences afterwards? Have you been able to do it since? Ladies, feel free to pm in private if you wish to not respond publicly. I just want to do it again sooooo badly.

Out of the gent's:

Who on here KNOWS how to get a non squirter to squirt? Feel free to pm in private as well. I would just like to learn some techniques to feel that amazing feeling again.

Thanks for replies.
Just drink a lot of water and relax your bladder.
I have tried to do that. I have had Amber try to help me. I know there are muscles in there that you have to clench and let loose. She has tried to walk me thru it. lol I just want to do it AGAIN and be able to provide that to my male friends on here. I have been asked sooo many times but I just refer them to Amber because I've SEEN her do it like 10 times back to back. It's crazy for me.
I can make you squirt. If not, I will pay for the session.
J.G. I may take you up on that! Don't play. I've been wanting you to schedule with me anyways, sweetie.
First time I got SQUIRTED on, I was like that BITCH just peeded on me. Then I went home and rubbed one out thinking about it. Did not understand it for the next 30 years. Till I came here. You fukers are ENLIGHTENING.
Lmao!!!!!!!!
Its awesome . . . it means I might have actually done something right. Every woman is different.
I have only experienced it once as well and it was so mindblowing I actually passed out for a couple of seconds! Would love to have that happen again, but maybe without the passing out part!
Well I don't know how I learned to squirt, I just know I always have. And you are right it is very intense. I have no idea how to tell you to learn that. I think either you are or you aren't. I may be wrong about that though. Anyway.....good luck with finding more information. Interesting and I will be following the thread to see what others say.
I have a client who has helped me accomplish this every time I see him. It took some work for him and trust on my part, but it is fun and I love it. It started with just his fingers but now I can squirt if I am on top or if we are in missionary.

So far, it has only happened with him and a couple of others. So I am not totally sure what the trick is.

My biggest advice....go pee prior to trying.
sometimes i do, sometimes I dont, its weird, i cant control it. does put me in another world tho, its addictive!
I know that lots of elderly people squirt when they sneeze or cough...maybe that's the problem. You are just too damn young!

Something to look forward to, though!

Seriously, all women are different. I don't do any pushing or fancy muscle contractions in order to squirt. I have to be relaxed around, and comfortable with, the gentleman I am with. I also need simultaneous clit and g-spot stimulation for it to happen. If any of those things are missing, it won't happen. It doesn't happen if I 'try', only when I am comfortable enough to really let my mind go, if that makes sense. I have never been able to squirt on command and am a bit skeptical of those who can, but I suppose anything is possible..
I am orally fixated and I've only managed to "unlocked" 4 squirters, girls who squirted for the very first time with me. I've read only 10% of women can even do it, but I have no idea if that's a real statistic.

Every one initially squirted during intensive oral sex and 2 of them was with oral plus ass play (finger stimulation).

One girl can now pretty much squirt on command in a matter of 2-3 minutes.

Obviously you shouldn't be dehydrated, but IT ISN'T PEE - as one of the posters seemed to imply.

Anyhow, good luck it's a super turn on for me.
Brandee I will help you squirt. PM me.