Guys, do you use the word "Titty"???

And I'm not referring to "Titty" Bar.

I mean when you're with a provider or any woman for that matter....

Do you refer to breasts as "Titties"?
Just curious.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly, I am going to use your signature line!
Usually breasts, sometimes tits or boobs, don't think I ever say titties. Titties sounds a little girlish I guess to me. Now I'm curious. Why do you ask? Is titties offensive?
  • CJ7
  • 01-23-2012, 01:42 PM
speaking strictly from my own experience, I find it very difficult to say anything with a mouth full of titties.
Titties is too "teen ager", breasts is too formal, there's is just something slightly naughty and erotic to call them TITS.
And I'm not referring to "Titty" Bar.

I mean when you're with a provider or any woman for that matter....

Do you refer to breasts as "Titties"?
Just curious.
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Sometimes I do when I'm kidding around, but that's not very often because I take breasts very seriously.

I tend to think of "titties" as referring to smaller breasts, "tits" as average-sized, "boobs' as larger than average, "yabbos" as big ones and "gazongas" (pronounced ga-ZONG-aaaaaaaahs!) as the huge ones.
Depends. If we're in the getting-to-know-you, taking-off-the-clothes stage, or after the act, I'd be more likely to compliment a woman by using the word "breasts." In between, depending on how much heat and sweat are flying,I'll likely use any word that comes to mind, but "tits" is probably the one that would.
All Kelly needs is a good ole titty slap!
The word, occasionally, the objects, all to infrequently.
I prefer the shorthand version.....tits!
In my satirical redneck voice I'ss say "Dayum thems some serious titties on that ol gal" but normally I just say "Damn, nice tits". I would probably say "titties" before I said "breasts", though, just because the formality of "breasts" seems somehow to desensitize them whereas "titties" sounds like fun.

So back to your question, no, not usually. But "titties" is still a popular euphism in some areas of our culture.

Dayum, that Kelly's got her some serious assed ole titties, though.
I despise the words titties and titty bar. I find them vulgar.
Often, and a lot of the time even out of context.
It can be embarrassing when I'm in the middle of
a Mall, or at Church and yell out at the top of my
voice TITTIES!!! But I usually fallow with ARE NICE!!!
A couple seconds later just so everyone around me
will be sure and know where I really stand on the subject.
If I am joking around I would say Titties! But to me its just more honorable to say something like "Your breasts are amazing" as I want to be taken seriously and I want who I am saying this too, to feel respect.

I wouldn't think badly of a provider if the tables were turned and she said "Nice dick!" but its always a better turn on if she said "OMG I love your Penis"

my 2¢
I wouldn't think badly of a provider if the tables were turned and she said "Nice dick!" but its always a better turn on if she said "OMG I love your Penis"

my 2¢ Originally Posted by johnnycash69

But the ladies say that all the time . . .

Since most women seem to frown on tits, and breasts is too formal/medical . . . I generally admire their boobage.