Wanted to share a couple of fantasies I had rumbling around in my head!

Every once in a while when time and work and such permit I will drift off and fantasize. Figured it would be fun to post some new ones that were keeping me unproductive today.

Keep in mind I have had many different adventures and gotten to check some things off the list. But today I figured I would add two new ones.

Feel free to chime in with some of your own.

New fantasy.... #1: I have always wanted to have an experience where I walk into a bar that I may be a usual at, maybe not. A small bar, nothing fancy. And just like two magnets my eyes lock on with a beautiful girl sitting by her self at a small table in the back. I walk over, introduce my self and like any gentleman at a bar, offer to buy her a drink. As we chat, the chemistry between us takes over and we find each others hands doing a dance under the table. Both worked up and in tune we ask for our check and race out side. "She asks where are you parked?" Due to having a large truck I don't park close to much of anything, so I point out my spot in the back of the lot. She takes me by the hand and leads me there and like to teenagers we go at it right there in the parking lot.

#2: This one isn't crazy elaborate but is on my to-do list for some day in the future. I have had a threesome before, I have also had a couples swap foursome. I have yet to experience a foursome where I am the play thing for three women that literally want to control the show, no "what do you want to do", but just throw me down and a tornado of crazy sex happens. I am sure this hasn't happened because to me if can be a bit intimidating and in my past experience chemistry with all parties is paramount.

What about y'all, any pending adventures to live out.
sound like good fantasies to me!! hope you get to fulfill them sometime soon.

i've only consulted in my car twice - first long again near HH, second in a parking garage w/ a woman who openly told me she gets off driving around and playing in a car.

wrt threesomes+, they can be loads of fun, as long as the participants all get along with each other.

cant think of too much that i havent done that i wanna do.
tho, i'm sure some of the women here might have some ideas for me :^)
I would love to have an appountment with a povider that is really cool(all of them) .When I arrive we are enjoying our time together WHEN her girlfriend walks into the room and says surprise .......and is absolutely gorgeous and dressed very sexily ....as she undresses slowly she says .This is my treat and I would love to join you ....That is MY FANTASY ......but has never happened ....
How disappointing . . . I thought there were going to fantasies about zombie hookers and other interesting things.
I would love to have an appountment with a povider that is really cool(all of them) .When I arrive we are enjoying our time together WHEN her girlfriend walks into the room and says surprise .......and is absolutely gorgeous and dressed very sexily ....as she undresses slowly she says .This is my treat and I would love to join you ....That is MY FANTASY ......but has never happened .... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
my fantasy is your scenario. then they both say "put your consultation fee away. this one is on us!!!"

like you, still waiting but not holding my breath.

tho some of my gal pals have stayed w/ me for longer than the consultation session, sometimes w/ additional delites and sometimes just hanging out. so, i wont complain.