Why was Still Lookings review of Katie Foxx removed?

He was obviously there, he had pics to prove it.

Why did it disappear?
  • T-Can
  • 01-24-2012, 01:41 PM
It's an illusion, monk, we have a lot of magicians on this board that we call....................wait for it............................ ...............VAGICIANS!
Pussy whipped mods?

Just asking....
This is now a dead topic. Time to let it go and RIP. There are some mistroys in life you will just never know the answer to.
Attached Images File Type: gif beating-a-dead-horse.gif (17.6 KB, 621 views)
thats bullshit bubba and you know it
monkmonk,

It's not a common practice, or an accepted practice around here for staff to take an action and then fail to back up their decision logically to the members if questions are raised.

I'll see if I can get an answer for you.
I'm going to start a new thread as a petition to create a new forum dedicated to the recent ruckus between Katie Foxx and Still Looking.
monkmonk,

It's not a common practice, or an accepted practice around here for staff to take an action and then fail to back up their decision logically to the members if questions are raised.

I'll see if I can get an answer for you. Originally Posted by St.Christopher

thank you
Based on the amount of bickering between KF and SL, I would think marriage is the next logical step.
Wtf is a mistroy? It sounds very mysterious.
Based on the amount of bickering between KF and SL, I would think marriage is the next logical step. Originally Posted by blue3122
Now that is funny-good one blue.
This is now a dead topic. Time to let it go and RIP. There are some mistroys in life you will just never know the answer to. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Thank you Mod for the Wisdom to "let it go and RIP!" The Thread was going nowhere though it triggered another highly charged Thread which in my view should also be "let it go and RIP." I believe what had been said in the 2nd Thread could have some repercussion which could be long lasting since too much unintended personal info was poured out in that highly emotional Thread.

Setting aside the real actual facts and who's right or wrong, we all know sometimes we felt emotional enough reacting to something we felt there had been no justice in whatever the "something" was. We'd say something which we wish later we could take back some of them. We are all human after all. Let's move on and learn a lesson from this to better ourselves!
Er, no, censorship is never acceptable. I thought that here, of all places, that would be understood. If someone doesn't want to read it, then point your browser somewhere else!
man-o-man it was a really nice day yesterday, but looks like we got some rain coming.

just cracks me up how many people find this, and all related, threads important.

a thread was closed...so fucking what? call the police. hire a lawyer. or...get a life. walk outside and enjoy this nice winter weather.

JPdM
It is in the National Lounge now.......where moderators don't get to decide when the horse is dead....ijs.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=368665

Way uncool how this was handled in my opinion.