Eccie Mobile?

Unless I'm hallucinating, I logged on to a mobile version of eccie with my phone this afternoon, then it went away. Anybody else experience this phenomena?
Hi tony,

Someone mentioned there was a new mobile version of eccie in chat earlier. Im sure they are still working out bugs
  • fawn
  • 01-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Listen to Julies, she is a very smart lady and she speaks the truth!
Then I shall listen to Jules!

Hi Jules!
I noticed that too, thought I was caught in an endless loop as it asked me if I wanted to go to the mobil site, I selected no and it took me there anyway. Couldn't get out of it and back to the full site. Initially started cursing my iPhone (one friendly person on these boards knows my cursing of the iPhone incorrectly guessing at what I want to say which has resulted in a running joke now!), but soon realized it wasn't the phone but rather the site. Anyway, it was definately lacking some things. Hope Jules is right in that they're still working out the bugs. O crap, more bugs. Those are going to haunt me forever. Grrrrrrrrrr!!
Now if they could only get chat that would work on an i-phone.
  • Jaci
  • 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes it happened to me about 2pm...and then poof
it was gone... I played with it for about 10 minutes
its going to be great..
Kisses,Jaci
Ive been using it today, its great.
Let me know when there is an app for iPhone and iPad
I was stuck in it too.... Earlier today.....

It freaking SUCKS!!!!!! I'm glad it went away....
Please no mobile version.. We all have smart phones these days..
Please no mobile version.. We all have smart phones these days.. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
Agreed. Or at least make sure there's an opt out that works. Pretty please.
We will.

You can visit the mobile site at m.eccie.net

You can visit the full web site at www.eccie.net

Many folks had requested a mobile version over the past year, so we wanted to give it to them.

On the other hand, many folks don't care to jack with mobile versions of websites, so there was a little panic yesterday when it rolled out and a little code glitch prevented users from going back to the web version. Fortunately we got that ironed out.

So, basically....

if ya like mobile versions, it's there for ya to check out. if you like looking at the full site from your phone, then you can stick with that.

Either way, we appreciate every bit of feedback on it, positive, negative, or downright nasty.

St. C
Love the mobile St. Chris! Thanks!
The mobile version is faster for sure.