Is good hygiene over-rated?

Seems to me sometimes the providers make too big a deal about good hygiene.

I mean, if I happen to be coming off a 12 hour shift installing insulation in attics of homes, mid day , mid August and the mood strikes for a quickie with no time for a shower........is my less than perfect hygiene a deal killer?

Aren't we being a bit nit picky? .......any thoughts?
absofuckinlutely a deal breaker.
absofuckinlutely a deal breaker. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
What if I'm really cute? I mean I wouldn't give Jennifer Aniston the boot if she was less than perfect in the hygiene area.

Won't good looks compensate? sheeesh.
LOL...of course, this is not a serious question. But just in case it is, ... YESS, like Alyssa said...absofuckinlutely a deal breaker. That's nasty!
  • L.A.
  • 01-26-2012, 02:12 PM
I like to eat a box of oreos before I go to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning.
What if I'm really cute? I mean I wouldn't give Jennifer Aniston the boot if she was less than perfect in the hygiene area.

Won't good looks compensate? sheeesh. Originally Posted by eddiehaskell
No worries, Jennifer Aniston would give YOU the boot in the condition described above.

Won't good looks compensate? sheeesh. Originally Posted by eddiehaskell

Well I am not a provider, but I will tell you that a provider would be glad to take your money, but offer you limited or light GFE if that during your session, if even that, and it does not mate how cute you are! Most providers have a shower at their incall and will gladly let your take one before BCD activities commence. If the roles were reversed like in your statement, I would show Jennifer where the bathroom is before she came and got in my bed. Bad hygiene is unacceptable, no matter who it is.
No worries, Jennifer Aniston would give YOU the boot in the condition described above. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Oh, so you're all hung up on good hygiene too huh? Well, go ahead, major on the minors. sheesh.......
  • hd
  • 01-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Yea but..............it's OK for both of us to get all sweaty during the fun isn't it?
Yea but..............it's OK for both of us to get all sweaty during the fun isn't it? Originally Posted by hd
he didnt say during...he said after his balls were stuck to the side of his thigh from working all day in an attic.
If the roles were reversed like in your statement, I would show Jennifer where the bathroom is before she came and got in my bed. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
I know what you're saying but all I'm saying is for me......speaking for me, she can hop in my bed in any condition, she's too cute for me to sweat the small stuff like Hygiene.........no? (yes, Im only kiddin with thread.
he didnt say during...he said after his balls were stuck to the side of his thigh after working all day in an attic. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
ROFLOL! Good one.
  • hd
  • 01-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Alyssa, let's forget about eddiehaskell's post and get back to you, me and sweaty bodies!
take a shower at the incall so the girl KNOWS you are fresh. girls offer nearly insist the gentleman showers and do not count it against his time. this pretty well ensures everyone is clean and comfortable.
It is a huge deal for me