more than one time???

So I have only met one provider here so far and new to this . Is it a normal thing to ask for a second go around if your done in 15 min or should that be talked about first? i can go over and over . But i didn't want to ask for more still kinda of shy? She was great and i loved the eye contact but would have like another.... hj or bj hell let me eat and id jo forthe second one. lol any thought?
Read the reviews and p411 profiles and look for MSOG (multiple shots on goal). This is the common term for multiple pops in a session.

If youre interested in a provider that doesn't list it, once screened, ask her before booking the session if it's important to you.

Hope that helps.
I am in and out the door in three minutes.
Fuck that I always go for the MSOG. Ask before the appointment and make sure they understand that is what you expect. If I'm paying 250-300 I'm gonna fuck for the whole damn hour!
Fuck that I always go for the MSOG. Ask before the appointment and make sure they understand that is what you expect. If I'm paying 250-300 I'm gonna fuck for the whole damn hour! Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh buddy!
Read the reviews and p411 profiles and look for MSOG (multiple shots on goal). This is the common term for multiple pops in a session.

If youre interested in a provider that doesn't list it, once screened, ask her before booking the session if it's important to you.

Hope that helps. Originally Posted by addict
^^^^ This.

Pretty much do your research and make sure expectations that you guys have for each other are clear beforehand so no one gets any unpleasant surprises when you see each other.
I'm of the opinion that if you have the time, you should be able to go as many times as you can. I like to get at least two. If I can get three from a friend, then I'm a very happy girl.
I am asleep after once. You supply blankets ?
You just gotta let the girl know! I wish Gina would add a section for the guys to tell us if they are MSOG.
  • shlub
  • 02-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Under Ashley.... it has been a while...

regarding MSOG... If Gina did add that, she'd have to add one for YMMV.
I go by the thoery "pop till you drop".....You may not go a second or third time,but it sure is fun trying!! A "good" cock worshipper will give it all she got!
I agree with Laura Lynn and Dallas Rain, if you have requested the time then its your time and it shouldn't matter how many times you pop, I like it too if a guy gets off several times........
You just gotta let the girl know! I wish Gina would add a section for the guys to tell us if they are MSOG. Originally Posted by AshleyStarrXoXo
I think what Ashley means (actually I know!) is that some are only capable of one, while others could pop til they drop. It would be awesome if that was an option to fill out on your p411 profile. If we know you're only going to go once we can help you pace yourself instead of diving in head first, if you're MSOG, then we know we can put it on you as soon as you walk in the door!

I do believe there is already an option for YMMV shlub
There is a section on the user profile page on P411, at the bottom a kinda bio section. I list my preference there for ladies who read my profile (as well as other preferences ) Unfortunately not every lady checks/reads when you send a pre-screen or appt request. My experience....only about 10-15% of the time, maybe less.
^^^ true.... A lot of guys don't utilize that section either though. I wish more did. Nice to be on top of you BTW