Motel/ hotelwith a jaccuzi in the room

Anybody know a place that has a jaccuzzi in the room? I would like to keep the price down if possible (no presidential suites)...

Also, any word on executive spa?
You asking for Dallas or Ft Worth?
Dallas preferably and just saw the other post about executive: my bad for not looking before I post.
Some holiday inn express have jacuzzis. The ones in Frisco and Plano do.

In mid-cities, the best western near north east mall has jacuzzi rooms.

In Addison there's a place behind chamberlains fish market that has them. Sorry. I can't think of the name.
The Hotel on NW Highway near BDD has rooms with hot tubs
My advice is to avoid those at all costs. Having once worked in a hotel that provided such amenities. They are not as clean as they should be.
Comfort Suites, by the ballpark, has nice rooms with a large hot tub/jacuzzi on one side of the room. It's surrounded by mirrors, if I remember right. Been several years since I've been in that room. They supposedly have a few rooms with this amenity.

Even though I'm a complete hotel snob, it really wasn't bad at all.

I was there for an outcall a few weeks back and while I wasn't in that particular room, it was a VERY decent place with lots of businessmen around.

I believe this place might be a nice option for you.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I appreciate all the intel so far, and any other suggestions are welcome.
The Microtel in Garland off 635 has a couple of rooms with jacuzzi's. However, funseeker's advice should be heeded.
I guess the ZaZa is out ha ha ha their erotica suite is phenomenal. I love playing in that one!
Best Western in Lewisville was really nice. I had an outcall double there with a couple ladies from this board, and fun was had by all! Mirrors all the way around the tub too.
Some if not all Hilton Garden Inn's do.
Hotel Palomar on 75/Mockingbird.
Best Western off I83 near NE mall (big one)
Days Inn across from old Texas Stadium in Irving (heart shaped)....pretty cheap
Sterling Hotel off Stemmons frwy (heart shaped)
Hotel ZaZa in Dallas (more pricey, but nice)
The Microtel jacuzzi's are pretty small (but also pretty cheap too)