How many providers here are pimped out?

Ladies... if you are pimped out, post up here to let us know.

Pimps... if you are posting either as a hobbyist or logged in as your pimped out girl's handle, post up a list of all your girls here.
I'll Admit it...
I'm a Pimp...And ALL Dezz Bitches Be My HO's

Really ? Do you Honestly expect anyone here to respond with anything less than BullShit...
Or if they do.. Do you not think it will be some sort of Drama Pimp War ? Or Ho War...
I know this Bitch Be Pimped.. or That Pimp is So and So ...
I'll Admit it...

Really ? Do you Honestly expect anyone here to respond with anything less than BullShit...
Or if they do.. Do you not think it will be some sort of Drama Pimp War ? Or Ho War...
I know this Bitch Be Pimped.. or That Pimp is So and So ... Originally Posted by DFWRaven

Haha! Looks like he made you fall for it!!
I'll Admit it...

I know this Bitch Be Pimped.. or That Pimp is So and So ... Originally Posted by DFWRaven

Yes, I always expect that all providers and pimps are completely straight forward and honest.

I think they will feel guilty if they are pimped and don't come into this thread and admit it.
Yes, I always expect that all providers and pimps are completely straight forward and honest.

I think they will feel guilty if they are pimped and don't come into this thread and admit it. Originally Posted by still-asleep
In this case your handle fits you, because you are still-asleep, and dreaming....

Wake me up when this thread is on page 2 of this forum, too....Zzzz Zzzz
I'm Pimped out.. I admit it.

Every morning between fixing bowls of cereal and ironing clothes.. this is what I hear, "Momma....betta go make our money!!"
In this case your handle fits you, because you are still-asleep, and dreaming....

Wake me up when this thread is on page 2 of this forum, too....Zzzz Zzzz Originally Posted by ManSlut
+1
Before I can answer I will have to ask my pimp if its okay.

Wake me up when this thread is on page 2 of this forum, too....Zzzz Zzzz Originally Posted by ManSlut

Back to the threADs for you then. I will just have to keep this on page 1 so you aren't woken up.

Some of you take everything too seriously.
I am currently taking classes at the Slap-a-Ho tribe in okla on how to be a pimp. Not sure I will pass, the ladies keep slapping me back.
Before I can answer I will have to ask my pimp if its okay. Originally Posted by pyramider
You have my permission. Do not get out of line or my pimp hand will slap your taint hounding ass.
You will need to speak to my pimp or your pimp hand may not survive the attempt to slap me.
You told me I got to pimp out that 1 3/4 inch dangling death. Liar.
I currently have 5 pimps, all very hairy, very vocal, very unforgiving when mama doesn't bring home the bacon.... as in Beggin' Strips. They are addicted to doggy crack made by Purina. Those chihuahuas will raise their mighty paws and slap me upside the head. I take a lickin' every time my face hits a pillow. 'Tis horrible, uh huh.