GOOD MORNING ECCIE ! A little help! What do you think? What is your fav. travel spot?

Hey guys how are you this wonderful Saturday.

Im getting ready to do my last tour of my provider career. I am trying to figure out just what areas I want to visit. I would love to hear some of your thaughts on this. What areas do you guys like to visit, ladies what areas do you like to visit.

Dont get me wrong its not all about the money i would like some fun places to visit. I want to be able to go out and see a few things.
I assume you mean U.S. cities that would be good for working in also?
Where have you been to in your previous travels? I always like Taos, NM, for a break at altitude, but several other areas on the coast are good. Any weather preferences, ocean, Death Valley?
NYC Baby!!! If you have never worked there, it is sooooo much fun. $500/hr is average, the guys take you out and the city is incredible!! I was really scared to go there for a long time, but there was nothing scary about it. The food is off-the-hook! My only problem with the city was all the damn stores! I shopped daily and didn't come home with as much as I should have. Watch out for that!!
"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana." Norman Maclean in A River Runs Through It

Once you visit it, you'll know what he was talking about. Magical place with a cool mix of rednecks, granolas, hippies, celebrities, mountain men and uni students. Kinda like Austin with mountains and a little chillier.
"The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana." Norman Maclean in A River Runs Through It

Once you visit it, you'll know what he was talking about. Magical place with a cool mix of rednecks, granolas, hippies, celebrities, mountain men and uni students. Kinda like Austin with mountains and a little chillier. Originally Posted by Austin65
\

What I saw the most of, I was surprised at all of the tree huggers.
Thanks! I dont really have a weather preference. I just want to be able to have fun and work also!
I have a soft spot for downtown Chicago. Great bars, great jazz clubs, great restaurants. NY City is number two. I like Kansas City too.
So far my favorite spots have been Chicago, NYC, and Vegas. Just don't do Vegas in the summer!
  • NYr
  • 03-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Chicago and NYC are great cities (I lived in both and I am partial to them). Another great city no one ever thinks about is Seattle.
Thanks so much guys and gals your being very helpful !