CROTCHLESS PANTYS

A sexy turn on? or just in the way?

A little bit of pussy lips peaking out for a sweet surprise, but should a lady leave them on during sex? thats the whole idea right?
It depends on how they fit, if the panties are too small or snug they will obstruct the vaginal entrance and will just be a nuisance during the date. When buying crotch-less panties I usually buy them one size larger so they will fit comfortably and if we do decide to keep them on it will be a nice visual enhancement.
Peek a boo I see you ...I like them

I have some they are great and the guys seem to get a kick out of them too.lol
Very easy access!
I have some black ones with a butterfly design on them somebody posted a picture of the ones I have let me see if I can find the pic.
If a provider doesn't get 'em off quick enough they are all crotchless
I have some they are great and the guys seem to get a kick out of them too.lol
Very easy access!
I have some black ones with a butterfly design on them somebody posted a picture of the ones I have let me see if I can find the pic. Originally Posted by jaydalee
found it Jaydalee!! I loved those!! I must have them lol

lol @ ekim
If they are a support girdle for the vag well then OK.... but otherwise I like everything out of the way! Little SL is not into obstacle courses! LOL
i get a kick out of them. i was in a meeting yesterday and got a pix sent to me with some red ones on. when they fit right....the lips are stealth but just enuff to water the mouth. so ladies....try the undies on before u sport ur best.
I never wear them.
I'm luvin' that "three legged underwear" lol
My experience is they are fine for teasing, flashing, and showing off, but if your getting busy get them out of the way!!!!
wear what you want, they're coming off anyways!
ps, get back up here red!!!

lol @ ekim
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet N Little..Thank you that is the picture I have those exact ones and love them!

lol @ ekim
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
FLY and BE FREE! LOL