One door closes and another opens

Your thoughts on the new beginings here on Eccie.
Personally I like it here on this board mainly because I can post again.LOL
Yet the way this board is set-up it looks like an ASPD but with all the upgrades everyone been asking for.
good board and nice upgrades. Goodjob to all those that made this site
More reviews, Less drama = good
yes less drama...so far (got fingers crossed)...lets keep it that way and respect each other both as clients and providers.
I like the nice clean & lean layout of the board.
So far pretty intuitive.

RR
Looks like the sheet is hitting the fan at the P sad but the place looks like it's going up in flames.
i am happy to be back to talking about ass, titties, ass, ass, more ass, getting ass, ass being on my face, ass being between my hips and no drama. like i said, a brave new world.
I just found ya'll!

I got here as fast as I could and lovin it!!!!!!!!!
I'm still looking around to make sure this will be "THE" place to be and that I'm going to get what I got out of the other board so I haven't purchased premium access yet. I do see more and more names I recognize so I'm definitely leaning towards it. I have always valued tbone2u's opinion and I see he's here so that must be a good sign...
This place rocks!! Showcases are awesome, no mods in chat room and very quick response times.
Yep... grab a beverage, take your shoes off, get comfy! Welcome to your new home.

Personally, I LOVE it here and am excited about the upgrades, showcases and the respectful demeanor of the members.