Chicago Memorial Day Festivities……Over 50 Shot, 9 Dead.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/tag/chica...end-shootings/

No word as of yet if Biden and “Doctor” Jill will pay a visit.

He could do his “I just shit my pants shuffle” in Garfield Park.
Maybe people will stop celebrating holidays especially with Biden adding extra some need to be deleted.
"These Black people were not shot by a White Supremacist with an AR, so nothing to see here folks, move along".
Chicago: If there was a serious gun ban in place and red flag laws, none of that would have happened . . .right?
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Chicago: If there was a serious gun ban in place and red flag laws, none of that would have happened . . .right? Originally Posted by ICU 812
We do know that nations with gun bans do not have this problem.

That said...I'm for no gun control. You should be able to buy grenades if you can afford it. Surface to Air Missiles too. How ya gonna fight government corruption with AR-15's?

They done banned our bump stock!
Chicago: If there was a serious gun ban in place and red flag laws, none of that would have happened . . .right? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Illinois has some of the strictest Gun Laws in the Country. You actually have to have a License to purchase a Gun by applying for the FOID Card. (Firearm Owners Identification Card). Before you can buy a Gun and Ammo you must present your VOID Card. So obviously most criminals are obtaining Guns and Ammo outside the State which is a Felony for transporting Guns and Ammo back across State Lines or through Burglaries. Chicago isn't the only dangerous city in Illinois with gun violence Rockford is number two with just a 155,000 population.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Illinois has some of the strictest Gun Laws in the Country. You actually have to have a License to purchase a Gun by applying for the FOID Card. (Firearm Owners Identification Card). Before you can buy a Gun and Ammo you must present your VOID Card. So obviously most criminals are obtaining Guns and Ammo outside the State which is a Felony for transporting Guns and Ammo back across State Lines or through Burglaries. Chicago isn't the only dangerous city in Illinois with gun violence Rockford is number two with just a 155,000 population. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But right nextdoor....where they have very lax gun laws on Indiana, is where all the guns are coming from.

Be like your wife refusing to suck your dick and your neighbor will do it for free. Does anyone think you aren't getting your dick sucked?
But right nextdoor....where they have very lax gun laws on Indiana, is where all the guns are coming from.

Be like your wife refusing to suck your dick and your neighbor will do it for free. Does anyone think you aren't getting your dick sucked? Originally Posted by WTF
Actually you're wrong. In order to purchase a Firearm in the State of Indiana you must be 21 and a Resident of Indiana.
Lived in Chicago for a number of years and obtained my FOID card when I was there. Royal pain in the ass. Regardless, none of the weapons I purchased while in Illinois have ever killed anyone. I don't even watch them that much. They hand out in the garage unless I'm taking them to the range.

Where do people get all of these ill behaved weapons?
Lived in Chicago for a number of years and obtained my FOID card when I was there. Royal pain in the ass. Regardless, none of the weapons I purchased while in Illinois have ever killed anyone. I don't even watch them that much. They hand out in the garage unless I'm taking them to the range.

Where do people get all of these ill behaved weapons? Originally Posted by texassapper
Burglaries mainly. Obviously for a convicted Felon to buy a Firearm from a licensed dealer isn't generally a good idea being the 4473 Form will indicate they are a Felon. Stolen Guns can also be purchased on the street. If you've ever noticed these mass shootings have a few things in common. Elementary Schools, AR-15 and the weapon was purchased legally and the shooter supposedly had mental issues. Often times the shooter broadcasts his desire to do harm via Social Media like Facebook. Mass Shootings with these elements can very likely be fabricated because it facilitates the urgency for Gun Control. Politicians are nothing but good con artists.
See, the trick is, how do you pass a law that restricts evil White people from owning guns but lets Black people continue to slaughter each other?

Tricky to write that Executive Order!

Maybe it's time for a law banning weapons unless you are TRANS because the way we are going in this country, if you can't pass the TRANS test, you go to the back of the line.

https://www.ebar.com/news/latest_news/_//316007/breed_announces_$65m_in_budget _plan_to_end_trans_homelessnes s_in_sf_by_2027

Breed announces $6.5M in budget plan to end trans homelessness in SF by 2027

Not "end homelessness" mind you but end it for TRANS people who are some how more deserving than binary people.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/tag/chica...end-shootings/

No word as of yet if Biden and “Doctor” Jill will pay a visit.

He could do his “I just shit my pants shuffle” in Garfield Park. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What’s your fucking problem Jackie? You seem ready to pop!
What’s your fucking problem Jackie? You seem ready to pop! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you seem perfectly fine with this. let me guess ... "white supremacy". "RRW's" both?

your beloved democrats are responsible for this yet all you do is jabber about RRW's and the boogieman
Why aren't firearms allowed at the Freedom Tour stops?

https://americanfreedomtour.com/faq

"Q. What is allowed into the venue?
A.Security is tight, so only bring yourself, cell phone and needed essentials. Bags are not permitted. Purses should be 4x6 inches with only the needed items. No outside food or drink is allowed into the venue."