OPEN SLOT LAST NIGHT IN TOWN AUSTIN

HELLO THERE GUYS OF AUSTIN THIS IS ME YOUR EBONY GIRL NEXT DOOR,WH AN WANT TO MAKE AUSTIN VERY MEMORABLE WHAT DO YOU RECOMAND 469-271-0360.......XOXOXOXO
Ok guys thank for telling me about BabyA great drinks whats next Austin
The mods shutting down this BS threAD and you leaving Austin perhaps?

sixx
Damn ThrEAds!
Dam six i was just trying to see what happen
Suuurrree you were. Try the Visitors bureau. They have info about everything..
I suggest you do NOT take your pics with you when to talk to them.. I think they'll have an issue about your method, and dress..
You guys are all a bunch of cocks. Austin coed is surrounded by ass hats and whiny little male bitches who get their panties in a wad everytime a lady post a thread.

Don't open it, you already know what's in it so why come in just to be an ass.
It's been recently clearly established that ThreADS are allowed on ECCIE so why continue to gripe about it?

When we thought that ThreADS were a violation of ECCIE policy (unfair to the other rule following providers) that was a different matter.
Now we have come to know that all providers are allowed to do this so bitching about it makes little sense.

True it's annoying when they try to pretend it's something other than what it is but annoying people isn't against ECCIE guidelines.
If it were, Coed would be completely vacant.

I now think of these ThreADS as both an Ad and a screening tool for mongers. Those who post them generally come across as not the sharpest knife in the drawer by thinking they aren't obvious. They also imply a desperation for business. This is especially so when dispensing phrases such as "Open Slot Available".

I would have more respect for a provider who simply comes right out and says "This visit hasn't been as profitable as I would have liked so here's what I can offer before heading out of town".
I think we all should just fuck and not worry about it.
You guys are all a bunch of cocks. Austin coed is surrounded by ass hats and whiny little male bitches who get their panties in a wad everytime a lady post a thread.

Don't open it, you already know what's in it so why come in just to be an ass. Originally Posted by homer13

You are right.. we ARE cocks. and YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT..
this wasn't just clear what her ad/question was. And your advice is two ways.. If you don't like it, don't open it.. IJS
You are right.. we ARE cocks. and YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT..
this wasn't just clear what her ad/question was. And your advice is two ways.. If you don't like it, don't open it.. IJS Originally Posted by nuglet
Damn nug my feelings and self worth are so shattered by your WK message...... Oh wait, I don't give a shit what you think. Call me what you want, unlike most of the pussies around here I don't draw my self worth and opinion of myself from what other guys on the board think. So go on, keep coming into thREads just to tell all the little ladies how their ads annoy you. It's coed, who cares what get's posted here. Don't like it, don't open it. No one makes you open every single one of the ladies threads to share your disgust. And I opened it to read her post not your's. Besides the ladies could do much worse.

6 reviews, ya we all give a shit what you think and how you spend your money and time, hahahahahaha what a joke.

Carry on
ohh ow son. Wow, you're a a whiney little boy aren't you...?
I never meant to imply you cared what I think.. surely you're not the fool you make yourself out to be are you? Like you said, it's coed, who cares what's posted. You sure do fire up when it's pussy on the line and you think you can ingratiate yourself to some lady. Not surprising at all.
You can go back to your cage now big boy.. I'll rattle it if I need anything from ya'
OH OH 45 reviews to your credit.. Hmmm I guess that's your claim to being "In the club". I know what it shows about you.. I'd tell ya, but since you're such a wanna be.. I'm certain you already know. Just FYI.. you are JUST LIKE MOST OF THE PUSSIES around here. Your sense of self worth is based on your lack of free pussy, good thing it's for sale or you'd do without.
thanks for the laugh.. DOH!
At least we all now know what attitude you adapt when someone picks on your girlfriend.
1st of all Nuglet you need to lay off Homer13 its a fucking Thread if you don't like it don't open it ! It was just saying my last night in town an,that was it get a nut an chill
I'm not gonna get into a chest pounding match with a punk. A little sissified punk who couldn't carry my jock. Yes I have 45 reviews and about another 100 I never wrote. Mostly from strippers where I either don't pay shit or pay very little. I have no girlfriends on here and if you had half a clue you'd know who or what my posting style is all about. I tell it like I see it in EVERY thread from here to the MLR never holding punches with ladies or dudes. I just don't see why the select few ass hats (always the same sorry clowns) feel the need to jump in on every ladies coed thread. I've stated my opinion on this every time so it has nothing to do with any lady in particular. I don't need to thump my chest to try for freebies, that may be your game but I'm just not that broke and not that desperate.

Maybe next time before you open your mouth and make an ass out of yourself you just do some research or go out and buy a clue with all that money you're saving by doing nothing around here but sharing your sorry ass opinion.
oh, I guess you told me.. pfft sissy
I'll just leave you alone since your princess stepped in for ya'..