Incall Available Today Only

Ladies since I was able to kick my dogs into the backyard , today I am available for incall 9am - 2am . PM only

incall today only

Must pass screening of course , but I'm easy . Just send me a pm for verification .
preferred411 welcome p5551212
ENOUGH ALREADY!
If coed is an ad board , well so be it !
The first thread was funny. Now it's overkill and stoopid...
Yes but will they see the correlation and stop , or will the mods be able to shut me down when breaking no Eccie rules , that is the question ? Have YOU come up with a solution or better plan being soooo smart ?
Dear Mr. The Rover
Why does it bother you ? Are you anxious to get to the Battleground Threads that exist in Co ed?
Please dont mistake me, not critical.. just wondering .. cause it seems to bother some people a lot.

Maybe I am just different. Doesnt bother me at all.
I do think there should be rules for Co ed.. One should be if Lady is posting ThreAD then must include very naughty pic not displayed before. Yep... that would be a good rule.
The ThreAds were mildly irratating , but the current coed appointment book ThreAds are beyond annoying . If the inevitable conclusion is that coed is a ad and appointment book forum why not speed up the process . That way when it's full we can get on to posting them in sandbox , and then independent reviews . Hell we might as well just do the men's lounge too ! Hopefully you"ll all get so sick of mine that there will be backlash on the business of those who do it . And they will stop , and we can get back to threads that solicit actual participation and DISCUSSION .
The ThreAds were mildly irratating , but the current coed appointment book ThreAds are beyond annoying . If the inevitable conclusion is that coed is a ad and appointment book forum why not speed up the process . That way when it's full we can get on to posting them in sandbox , and then independent reviews . Hell we might as well just do the men's lounge too ! Hopefully you"ll all get so sick of mine that there will be backlash on the business of those who do it . And they will stop , and we can get back to threads that solicit actual participation and DISCUSSION . Originally Posted by The Rover

and this hurts you how???????

Minus the thrEAds what else is going on in coed????? Nada that's what. I would think a posting maniac like you would just be happy to find anything to comment in. Oh and you give yourself to much credit, the only back lash is clowns like Nuggy being bitter in their threads giving them more attention and probably helping the ladies biz in the end. You guys get too angry and bitter to get out of your own way. I just counted and by your definition there are 15 current thREads in coed first page both by guys and gals. Do you do you own laundry, are you an active member, prettiest hands and feet in the biz, funny pictures, whats your favorite body part, thank you Austin. These are all threads by definition and maybe we should start calling out attention ho guys like yourself as much as we call out ladies. After all certain guys here beg for more attention then ladies. Without knowing who posted each of those threads I would think all came from chicks and what would make any of them more or less thought provoking then the other.
If you're happy with the downward spiral this place is taking in the last month , good for you! However if you don't like mine you can always not click on them WK keyboard warrior. And when you open coed forum and all that's there don't cry about it .
If you're happy with the downward spiral this place is taking in the last month , good for you! However if you don't like mine you can always not click on them WK keyboard warrior. And when you open coed forum and all that's there don't cry about it . Originally Posted by The Rover
The only one crying is you, you big board HO.
You'll thank me when it's all over WK . Got a long way to acheive your HO ness .
You'll thank me when it's all over WK . Got a long way to acheive your HO ness . Originally Posted by The Rover

Fuck this let's just go get our drink and bang on and forget about all this coed nonsense.
You'll thank me when it's all over WK . Got a long way to acheive your HO ness . Originally Posted by The Rover

Believe it or not you're actually the one White Knighting at the moment except you're doing it for the self proclaimed benefit of the Mongers.

By WKing I mean coming to the defense of those who neither seek nor want your assistance on the board.

In the voice of Jeff Foxworthy

"If you think becoming more annoying then the ThreAD providers themselves is somehow going to benefit or garnish any gratitude from the mongers then you MIGHT be a
Monger White Knight"
Don't need gratitude , just results . And I'm persistent enough that it will happen .
Believe it or not you're actually the one White Knighting at the moment except you're doing it for the self proclaimed benefit of the Mongers.

By WKing I mean coming to the defense of those who neither seek nor want your assistance on the board.

In the voice of Jeff Foxworthy

"If you think becoming more annoying then the ThreAD providers themselves is somehow going to benefit or garnish any gratitude from the mongers then you MIGHT be a
Monger White Knight" Originally Posted by Codybeast
hahahahahaha

Aint it the truth